Bono He’s got Grammys and an Oscar nom. Now the fighting Irish frontman has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for his work on debt relief and AIDS in Africa. All this and U2.
Posted March 7 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Zane Lowe shares a soundtrack of his life
- 'Jane The Virgin' postmortem: Who's the new villain?
- Stephen Colbert unveils rejected TED talks on 'The Late Show'
- Gabrielle Union channels Rihanna for 'Musical Morning Announcements' on Fallon
- DreamWorks nabs film rights for Dennis Lehane's next novel, 'Since We Fell'
- Tracy Morgan does stand-up for first time since accident
- Mulder and Scully get animated in teaser for 'The X-Files' revival