”Some pig” Wilbur is still grazing at the Zuckerman farm, but now it’s a 21st-century pen, stocked with Charlotte’s sassy arachnid offspring and cliquish, petty beasts. His courage and loyalty are put to the test when he befriends the barnyard outcast, a (surprise) black sheep who is then sold away. A sloppy second of a sequel, Web 2 unravels all the charm of E.B. White’s classic (not only has Wilbur become a swine who belches, but he sings about it, too). Oh, that’ll do, pig, that’ll do.
Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure''Some pig'' Wilbur is still grazing at the Zuckerman farm, but now it's a 21st-century pen, stocked with Charlotte's sassy arachnid offspring and...Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great AdventureAnimation, Kids and FamilyPT79MG''Some pig'' Wilbur is still grazing at the Zuckerman farm, but now it's a 21st-century pen, stocked with Charlotte's sassy arachnid offspring and...2003-03-14
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Amanda Bynes, David Beron; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): In Season; MPAA Rating: In Season
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters