”Some pig” Wilbur is still grazing at the Zuckerman farm, but now it’s a 21st-century pen, stocked with Charlotte’s sassy arachnid offspring and cliquish, petty beasts. His courage and loyalty are put to the test when he befriends the barnyard outcast, a (surprise) black sheep who is then sold away. A sloppy second of a sequel, Web 2 unravels all the charm of E.B. White’s classic (not only has Wilbur become a swine who belches, but he sings about it, too). Oh, that’ll do, pig, that’ll do.
Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure''Some pig'' Wilbur is still grazing at the Zuckerman farm, but now it's a 21st-century pen, stocked with Charlotte's sassy arachnid offspring and...Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great AdventureAnimation, Kids and FamilyPT79MG''Some pig'' Wilbur is still grazing at the Zuckerman farm, but now it's a 21st-century pen, stocked with Charlotte's sassy arachnid offspring and...2003-03-14
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Amanda Bynes, David Beron; Runtime (in minutes): 79; MPAA Rating: G
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard