”Some pig” Wilbur is still grazing at the Zuckerman farm, but now it’s a 21st-century pen, stocked with Charlotte’s sassy arachnid offspring and cliquish, petty beasts. His courage and loyalty are put to the test when he befriends the barnyard outcast, a (surprise) black sheep who is then sold away. A sloppy second of a sequel, Web 2 unravels all the charm of E.B. White’s classic (not only has Wilbur become a swine who belches, but he sings about it, too). Oh, that’ll do, pig, that’ll do.
Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure''Some pig'' Wilbur is still grazing at the Zuckerman farm, but now it's a 21st-century pen, stocked with Charlotte's sassy arachnid offspring and...Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great AdventureAnimation, Kids and FamilyPT79MG''Some pig'' Wilbur is still grazing at the Zuckerman farm, but now it's a 21st-century pen, stocked with Charlotte's sassy arachnid offspring and...2003-03-14
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Amanda Bynes, David Beron; Runtime (in minutes): 79; MPAA Rating: G
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt