”Some pig” Wilbur is still grazing at the Zuckerman farm, but now it’s a 21st-century pen, stocked with Charlotte’s sassy arachnid offspring and cliquish, petty beasts. His courage and loyalty are put to the test when he befriends the barnyard outcast, a (surprise) black sheep who is then sold away. A sloppy second of a sequel, Web 2 unravels all the charm of E.B. White’s classic (not only has Wilbur become a swine who belches, but he sings about it, too). Oh, that’ll do, pig, that’ll do.
Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great Adventure''Some pig'' Wilbur is still grazing at the Zuckerman farm, but now it's a 21st-century pen, stocked with Charlotte's sassy arachnid offspring and...Charlotte's Web 2: Wilbur's Great AdventureAnimation, Kids and FamilyPT79MG''Some pig'' Wilbur is still grazing at the Zuckerman farm, but now it's a 21st-century pen, stocked with Charlotte's sassy arachnid offspring and...2003-03-14
Genre: Animation, Kids and Family; Starring: Amanda Bynes, David Beron; Runtime (in minutes): 79; MPAA Rating: G
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Hateful Eight' cast and crew nerds-out on 70 mm 'road show' cut
- John Stamos sentenced to 3 years probation for DUI
- Former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante releases free new music
- Stevie Wonder and Andra Day cover a Christmas classic in new Apple commercial
- Michael B. Jordan on boxing in 'Creed': 'Every punch is a line'
- 'The Man in the High Castle' postmortem: Episode 6, 'Three Monkeys'
- Fox News contributor gets death threats for mocking 'Star Wars' fans
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year
- EW's 2015 Entertainers of the Year