With a kidnapped daughter and a load of stolen gemstones that he doesn’t want, Tony Fait (DMX), a no-nonsense gangsta-preneur samurai, runs the gauntlet of action cliches with earnest abandon. He’s assisted by a Taiwanese superagent (Jet Li, refreshingly unfettered by computer effects), and they turn in a businesslike action thriller – which is fine, because business is actually pretty good.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Action/Adventure; Starring: DMX, Jet Li, Anthony Anderson, Tom Arnold, Mark Dacascos, Kelly Hu, Gabrielle Union; Director: Andrzej Bartkowiak; Author: Channing Gibson; Producer (person): Joel Silver; Release Date Wide: 02/28/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 100; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Telluride Film Festival lineup announced
- Shonda Rhimes & Viola Davis look back on that 'angry black woman' piece
- Sienna Miller's role was cut from 'Black Mass'
- Phantogram's Sarah Barthel explains her rad guest spot on Miley Cyrus' surprise album
- Sphero's BB-8 toy: You want this
- See Ethan Hawke as Chet Baker in a 'Born to Be Blue' clip
- Boba Fett finally escapes Tatooine in fan-made trailer
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!