Renee’s roost! 7 BR, 8 BTH Bel Air estate PRICE $7.5 million. Oscar nominee Renee Zellweger has put her L.A. abode up for sale just seven months after buying it for around $6 million. Built in 1937, the Paul Williams-designed home has been completely updated and restored. The 6,400-square-foot spread includes a state-of-the art kitchen, a paneled library, separate maid’s quarters, and a master suite with his-and- hers baths. The gated house features a pool with cabana, a large motor court, and extensive gardens. The Chicago star is selling because she reportedly bought a house on the East Coast.
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 1D's Liam Payne announces third single from 'Made in the A.M.'
- New 'Luther' trailer asks: 'You scared of me?'
- Drake: 'I'd do anything with Adele' — including a 'Hotline Bling' remix
- National Dog Show names Charlie the Skye terrier its Best in Show
- CBS will air two Super Bowl commercial specials before 'Super Bowl 50'
- Amy Schumer, Mindy Kaling, and more celebs give thanks on social media
- Highlights from the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade