Renee’s roost! 7 BR, 8 BTH Bel Air estate PRICE $7.5 million. Oscar nominee Renee Zellweger has put her L.A. abode up for sale just seven months after buying it for around $6 million. Built in 1937, the Paul Williams-designed home has been completely updated and restored. The 6,400-square-foot spread includes a state-of-the art kitchen, a paneled library, separate maid’s quarters, and a master suite with his-and- hers baths. The gated house features a pool with cabana, a large motor court, and extensive gardens. The Chicago star is selling because she reportedly bought a house on the East Coast.
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings 'Bad Romance' with James Corden
- President Obama reads mean tweets on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' (again)
- Carrie Underwood's debut album 'Some Hearts' sets country record
- All the stars Donald Trump slammed on Twitter during his run for president
- Matt LeBlanc on beginning 'Man With a Plan' and ending 'Episodes'
- Oscar frontrunners set to gather at EW PopFest
- Tom Hanks still remembers the rap from 'Big'