Renee’s roost! 7 BR, 8 BTH Bel Air estate PRICE $7.5 million. Oscar nominee Renee Zellweger has put her L.A. abode up for sale just seven months after buying it for around $6 million. Built in 1937, the Paul Williams-designed home has been completely updated and restored. The 6,400-square-foot spread includes a state-of-the art kitchen, a paneled library, separate maid’s quarters, and a master suite with his-and- hers baths. The gated house features a pool with cabana, a large motor court, and extensive gardens. The Chicago star is selling because she reportedly bought a house on the East Coast.
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Fantastic Four' honest trailer has a problem with cloud-based villains
- Watch Alice in Chains cover Bowie at an early gig
- Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards call off engagement
- ABC's new thriller 'Quantico' asks a big question: Who's really the terrorist?
- See the first teaser for Martin Scorsese's rock drama 'Vinyl'
- 'Destiny' is replacing Peter Dinklage with Nolan North as the voice of Ghost
- Joel McHale says no more 'Community,' but movie hopes remain