Renee’s roost! 7 BR, 8 BTH Bel Air estate PRICE $7.5 million. Oscar nominee Renee Zellweger has put her L.A. abode up for sale just seven months after buying it for around $6 million. Built in 1937, the Paul Williams-designed home has been completely updated and restored. The 6,400-square-foot spread includes a state-of-the art kitchen, a paneled library, separate maid’s quarters, and a master suite with his-and- hers baths. The gated house features a pool with cabana, a large motor court, and extensive gardens. The Chicago star is selling because she reportedly bought a house on the East Coast.
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Gilmore Girls' Fan Fest happening in town that inspired Stars Hollow
- Video Music Awards 2016: How well do you know the nominees?
- WATCH: Winter Soldier has shield envy in 'Civil War' deleted scene
- Naya Rivera reveals she had an abortion during 'Glee'
- Cher slams Donald Trump as 'f---ing idiot'
- CHVRCHES cover Calvin Harris & Rihanna's 'This Is What You Came For'
- 'Nashville' star eyes exit as premiere date confirmed
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...