Renee’s roost! 7 BR, 8 BTH Bel Air estate PRICE $7.5 million. Oscar nominee Renee Zellweger has put her L.A. abode up for sale just seven months after buying it for around $6 million. Built in 1937, the Paul Williams-designed home has been completely updated and restored. The 6,400-square-foot spread includes a state-of-the art kitchen, a paneled library, separate maid’s quarters, and a master suite with his-and- hers baths. The gated house features a pool with cabana, a large motor court, and extensive gardens. The Chicago star is selling because she reportedly bought a house on the East Coast.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- 'Hunger Games' star Amandla Stenberg responds to Baltimore riots
- Michael Fassbender and Marion Cotillard look fair and foul in 'Macbeth'
- Courteney Cox hints this 'Friends' cast member always 'flakes' on reunions
- Here's the 'True Detective' trailer recut with Natalie Imbruglia's 'Torn'
- USA Network's new show has f-bombing ad campaign
- Robert Downey Jr.: Why 'Ultron' filming was 'closest I’ve felt to the first Iron Man'