SUEDE, a cozy two-level lounge in NYC’s Chelsea area that packs in the A-listers. WHO Justin Timberlake, Brittany Murphy, Heather Graham, John Corbett, and Leonardo DiCaprio are just a few who have dropped by. (It probably helps that well-connected producer Timbaland is co-owner.) MUSIC MEN Celeb DJs like Mark Ronson and Kid Capri keep the party hopping. ”We just try to keep the music appealing to everyone,” says co-owner Eytan Sugarman. IT MAY BE SMALL, but The Sopranos’ Jamie-Lynn Sigler had her engagement party at the club, The Source celebrated cover boy Nelly there, and ‘N Sync’s Joey Fatone threw his Halloween party at the spot as well. Says Sugarman: ”We didn’t want one of those big, huge spaces you needed 1,000 people to fill. People in the entertainment industry seem to like calling our place home.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- April Fools' Day 2015: The best pranks around the internet
- Watch Ethan Hawke, Jimmy Fallon channel their inner Bob Dylan to sing a few lullabies
- References in Sufjan Stevens' 'Carrie & Lowell,' explained
- Kevin James parodies 'Furious 7' as Paul Blart
- 'A Place To Call Home': 7 reasons to watch Australia's sexiest period soap
- Audi commercial features new 'Avengers: Age of Ultron,' 'Ant-Man' footage
- See the cover of James Dashner's 'The Game of Lives'
- Woe-woe-woe: 23 signature sad songs of the past 20 years
- Jailbird watching: 13 memorable movie prisoners
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!