SUEDE, a cozy two-level lounge in NYC’s Chelsea area that packs in the A-listers. WHO Justin Timberlake, Brittany Murphy, Heather Graham, John Corbett, and Leonardo DiCaprio are just a few who have dropped by. (It probably helps that well-connected producer Timbaland is co-owner.) MUSIC MEN Celeb DJs like Mark Ronson and Kid Capri keep the party hopping. ”We just try to keep the music appealing to everyone,” says co-owner Eytan Sugarman. IT MAY BE SMALL, but The Sopranos’ Jamie-Lynn Sigler had her engagement party at the club, The Source celebrated cover boy Nelly there, and ‘N Sync’s Joey Fatone threw his Halloween party at the spot as well. Says Sugarman: ”We didn’t want one of those big, huge spaces you needed 1,000 people to fill. People in the entertainment industry seem to like calling our place home.”
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Simone Biles wants to meet Kim Kardashian at the VMAs
- Idris Elba teases 'big chance' for more 'Luther'
- Charles Osgood retiring as anchor of CBS’ 'Sunday Morning'
- 'Spider-Man' star Tom Holland sends Chris Hemsworth a stunt challenge
- Kate Mara says she'd return for a 'Fantastic Four' sequel
- Aaron Paul's wife sent him the sweetest birthday message
- 'iZombie' is getting a speakeasy 'for the discriminating zombie'