SUEDE, a cozy two-level lounge in NYC’s Chelsea area that packs in the A-listers. WHO Justin Timberlake, Brittany Murphy, Heather Graham, John Corbett, and Leonardo DiCaprio are just a few who have dropped by. (It probably helps that well-connected producer Timbaland is co-owner.) MUSIC MEN Celeb DJs like Mark Ronson and Kid Capri keep the party hopping. ”We just try to keep the music appealing to everyone,” says co-owner Eytan Sugarman. IT MAY BE SMALL, but The Sopranos’ Jamie-Lynn Sigler had her engagement party at the club, The Source celebrated cover boy Nelly there, and ‘N Sync’s Joey Fatone threw his Halloween party at the spot as well. Says Sugarman: ”We didn’t want one of those big, huge spaces you needed 1,000 people to fill. People in the entertainment industry seem to like calling our place home.”
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'The Wizarding World of Harry Potter' set to open at Universal Studios Hollywood
- 'Dames at Sea' to dock on Broadway in Fall 2015
- Here's the list of performers for the 2015 CMT Music Awards (so far)
- Kurt Wimmer to develop scripted series with Spike
- Grateful Dead announce gargantuan 80-disc box set '30 Trips Around The Sun'
- Watch the first trailer for Pixar's 'The Good Dinosaur'
- 'Childrens Hospital' renewed for season 7
Stormtrooper snow angels? Superhero graffiti war? Daniel Picard's 'Figure Fantasy' photos play with pop culture