George Michael He slammed Lee Ryan of Brit boy band Blue for wanting to recruit Justin Timberlake and Pink for an antiwar song, saying they’re too lightweight. This from the man who ”jitterbugged” to ”Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go.”
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Oscars Secret Ballot: Industry insiders reveal their votes
- 'American Idol': See why Fantasia & La'Porsha got a standing ovation
- Watch Melissa McCarthy start a Girl Scout war in NSFW trailer for 'The Boss'
- '11.22.63': James Franco says playing a time-traveler is 'discombobulating'
- 'X-Files' first look: The Lone Gunmen return!
- TV Jukebox: 6 songs to remember from TV this week
- The 9 lives of Meredith Grey