Now we know how our seventh-grade teacher felt when she said she was disappointed that we hadn’t realized our potential. Killer Mike’s promising pedigree as OutKast’s protege and his inspired guest spots on Stankonia and the Scooby-Doo soundtrack gave fans of hybrid hip-hop hope that he’d continue the innovative duo’s expansive tradition. But while Mike shares OutKast’s rapid-fire poeticism and eclectic tastes, his boring beats and conventionality earn him only a B. We know he can do better.
Monster (Music - Killer Mike) Now we know how our seventh-grade teacher felt when she said she was disappointed that we hadn't realized our potential. Killer Mike's promising ...Monster (Music - Killer Mike) Now we know how our seventh-grade teacher felt when she said she was disappointed that we hadn't realized our potential. Killer Mike's promising ...2003-03-14
Lead Performer: Killer Mike
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert counters Jeb Bush's 'Late Show' raffle with his own contest
- On the set of 'American Horror Story: Hotel': A foursome with Lady Gaga and Matt Bomer
- Steven Spielberg’s DreamWorks could leave Disney next year
- 'Jack Reacher 2' starring Tom Cruise gets a release date
- Stan Lee says 'Fantastic Four' flopped because he didn’t have a cameo
- Dean Jones, The Love Bug and That Darn Cat actor, dies at 84
- 'Wildest Dreams' director responds to allegations of colonialism in Taylor Swift video
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!