For Sid Vicious fans, it’s anarchy in the UT – or wherever the powder’s deep – now that ski manufacturer K2 has introduced the Seth Pistol, punk-themed skis inspired by the legendary band. Codesigned by extreme stunt skier Seth Morrison, each pair (which are ”for intermediate to advanced,” says Morrison, for ”people who want to ski all aspects of the mountain”) is emblazoned with a plaid-clad rude boy firing off – oy! – a pistol (k2skis.com). Maybe that design inspired another: K2 also carries a Public Enemy ”urban” model of terrain-park-ready skis decorated with hand-drawn crosshairs and cops in full riot gear. Yo! Bum-rush the snow!
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Demi Lovato speaks out on mental illness before performing at DNC
- DNC staffers get engaged on convention stage
- Britney Spears 'explored some new things' on upcoming album
- 'Hamilton' star lands title role in 'Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks'
- Rory Feek to remember late wife, Joey, in new memoir
- Matt Damon recaps 'Jason Bourne' franchise in 90 seconds
- Steve Aoki's 'I'll Sleep When I'm Dead' Netflix gets trailer
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels