For Sid Vicious fans, it’s anarchy in the UT – or wherever the powder’s deep – now that ski manufacturer K2 has introduced the Seth Pistol, punk-themed skis inspired by the legendary band. Codesigned by extreme stunt skier Seth Morrison, each pair (which are ”for intermediate to advanced,” says Morrison, for ”people who want to ski all aspects of the mountain”) is emblazoned with a plaid-clad rude boy firing off – oy! – a pistol (k2skis.com). Maybe that design inspired another: K2 also carries a Public Enemy ”urban” model of terrain-park-ready skis decorated with hand-drawn crosshairs and cops in full riot gear. Yo! Bum-rush the snow!
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Grant Morrison gives 'Heavy Metal' a punk rock facelift
- How well do you know your geek trivia? Take EW's Comic-Con quiz to find out
- 'Star Wars' at Comic-Con: What you'll see (J.J. Abrams and Co.) and what you won't (new trailer)
- Amy Schumer is 'taking responsibility' for controversial joke
- Listen to Liam Payne sing in the shower
- Jeremy Sisto moves into 'Wicked City'
- 'Inside Out' tops 'Jurassic World' in final $$
- Soundbites of the week: Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!