For Sid Vicious fans, it’s anarchy in the UT – or wherever the powder’s deep – now that ski manufacturer K2 has introduced the Seth Pistol, punk-themed skis inspired by the legendary band. Codesigned by extreme stunt skier Seth Morrison, each pair (which are ”for intermediate to advanced,” says Morrison, for ”people who want to ski all aspects of the mountain”) is emblazoned with a plaid-clad rude boy firing off – oy! – a pistol (k2skis.com). Maybe that design inspired another: K2 also carries a Public Enemy ”urban” model of terrain-park-ready skis decorated with hand-drawn crosshairs and cops in full riot gear. Yo! Bum-rush the snow!
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Bruce Springsteen stops ‘Jersey Girl’ performance for a marriage proposal
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard