For Sid Vicious fans, it’s anarchy in the UT – or wherever the powder’s deep – now that ski manufacturer K2 has introduced the Seth Pistol, punk-themed skis inspired by the legendary band. Codesigned by extreme stunt skier Seth Morrison, each pair (which are ”for intermediate to advanced,” says Morrison, for ”people who want to ski all aspects of the mountain”) is emblazoned with a plaid-clad rude boy firing off – oy! – a pistol (k2skis.com). Maybe that design inspired another: K2 also carries a Public Enemy ”urban” model of terrain-park-ready skis decorated with hand-drawn crosshairs and cops in full riot gear. Yo! Bum-rush the snow!
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stephen Colbert mocks Donald Trump for hugging a flag onstage
- Lorraine Toussaint to guest star on 'Black-ish'
- 'Sing' cast poses with animated animal counterparts — exclusive photos
- Jimmy Kimmel combines Trump TV and 'The Walking Dead' in new parody
- Kesha has written 22 new songs
- Will Ferrell's George W. Bush trashes 'disgraced pumpkin' Donald Trump
- Ron Howard responds to Tom Hanks' 'SNL' impersonation
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?