”[His] music was consistently dramatic. He was completely obsessive and nuts. He would hear things in records harmonically between instruments and then try and nail them, not leave any subtleties, you know. Why use one great idea when seven will do? It sounded right to me. I relate to people who have this wild enthusiasm and passion in their work. I’ve been around people who sit around getting stoned and not getting it together, so I like people with passion.”
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Jurassic World' exhibit will feature life-size animatronic dinosaurs
- Tiffany 'New York' Pollard is hosting a unique gay dating series
- Honest Trailers' take on 'Batman: The Killing Joke' is no laughing matter
- Tilda Swinton talks The Ancient One in 'Doctor Strange' sneak peek video
- J.K. Rowling saw Amy Schumer's stand-up show and loved it
- Adam Scott and Craig Robinson team up for paranormal comedy 'Ghosted'
- EW PopFest: Here's everything you need to know!