THE PERPETRATOR Lionel Richie THE PROOF ”Superman” (1974) THE PLEA ”It was [the Commodores’] first song – first song! – and now I wish I could get that bad boy back. I knew when I wrote the lyrics – ‘I’m rough, I’m tough, I’m big bad stuff’ – let me just tell you, if I could get those lyrics back from that first album…. Other than that, I’m pretty much satisfied with the rest of the stuff. You know, at one point I thought ‘Brick House’ was going to be [perceived as] crazy. Can you imagine that? You know, because the line ‘36-24-36.’ I was trying to figure out, ‘How is that going to [sound to people]?’ The answer: We did all right.”
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mr. Bean's 25th anniversary marked outside Buckingham Palace
- Joan Rivers remembered by daughter Melissa in touching tribute
- 'Big Brother': James explains why he trashed the house during the veto competition
- Michelle Obama wished Beyoncé a happy birthday on Twitter
- Jason Biggs' son picked book perfect for his 'American Pie' past
- 'Big Brother': Meg on her biggest mistake and that drunken night with Clay
- Pink says she has no issue with Demi Lovato after critical VMAs comments
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!