THE PERPETRATOR Lionel Richie THE PROOF ”Superman” (1974) THE PLEA ”It was [the Commodores’] first song – first song! – and now I wish I could get that bad boy back. I knew when I wrote the lyrics – ‘I’m rough, I’m tough, I’m big bad stuff’ – let me just tell you, if I could get those lyrics back from that first album…. Other than that, I’m pretty much satisfied with the rest of the stuff. You know, at one point I thought ‘Brick House’ was going to be [perceived as] crazy. Can you imagine that? You know, because the line ‘36-24-36.’ I was trying to figure out, ‘How is that going to [sound to people]?’ The answer: We did all right.”
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'