THE PERPETRATOR Lionel Richie THE PROOF ”Superman” (1974) THE PLEA ”It was [the Commodores’] first song – first song! – and now I wish I could get that bad boy back. I knew when I wrote the lyrics – ‘I’m rough, I’m tough, I’m big bad stuff’ – let me just tell you, if I could get those lyrics back from that first album…. Other than that, I’m pretty much satisfied with the rest of the stuff. You know, at one point I thought ‘Brick House’ was going to be [perceived as] crazy. Can you imagine that? You know, because the line ‘36-24-36.’ I was trying to figure out, ‘How is that going to [sound to people]?’ The answer: We did all right.”
Posted March 14 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Vikings' shocker: Creator Michael Hirst talks the death of [spoiler]
- 'Vikings' kills again: A talk with the departing actor
- Casting Net: Viola Davis, Catalina Sandino Moreno star in 'Custody'
- Obama talks 'The Wire' with David Simon
- Warner Bros wins bid for rights to viral 'Sundays' short
- Oscar producers Meron, Zadan moving on
- Craig T. Nelson back as Hayden Fox in NBC 'Coach' revival
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Best ‘DWTS’ champ? A (non-scientific) power ranking
- T.I. & Kevin, Jon Hamm, Olivia & Jason and More!