Garcia plays a frustrated novelist whose first book rots in remainder bins. Poor guy’s got a family to support but no income – so, naturally, he joins up with a male escort service. (Couldn’t he have just gotten a job at a Barnes & Noble or something?) Olivia Williams plays his rich jane, James Coburn is her Pulitzer Prize-winning husband, and a spindly Mick Jagger shows up as a well-mannered pimp. They all put on a nice-enough show, but who cares when the premise is this ridiculous?
Genre: Drama; Starring: James Coburn, Andy Garcia, Olivia Williams, Anjelica Huston, Mick Jagger, Julianna Margulies; Director: George Hickenlooper; Author: Phillip Jayson Lasker; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Stan Lee attends 'Ant-Man' premiere
- Casting Net: Radcliffe and Dano lead 'Swiss Army Man' cast
- AC/DC near streaming deals?
- Jack Carter, comedian-actor, dies at 93
- NeNe Leakes exiting 'Real Housewives'
- 'Star Trek' title confirmed: Justin Lin shares first photo from 'Beyond'
- 'Ghostbusters' uniform: Paul Feig tweets first look
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: New EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Rita Ora, Matthew, Darren & Jennifer, Brandy & More!