Garcia plays a frustrated novelist whose first book rots in remainder bins. Poor guy’s got a family to support but no income – so, naturally, he joins up with a male escort service. (Couldn’t he have just gotten a job at a Barnes & Noble or something?) Olivia Williams plays his rich jane, James Coburn is her Pulitzer Prize-winning husband, and a spindly Mick Jagger shows up as a well-mannered pimp. They all put on a nice-enough show, but who cares when the premise is this ridiculous?
Genre: Drama; Starring: James Coburn, Andy Garcia, Olivia Williams, Anjelica Huston, Mick Jagger, Julianna Margulies; Director: George Hickenlooper; Author: Phillip Jayson Lasker; Release Date Limited: 09/27/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyonce surprises with powerful new single, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'