Garcia plays a frustrated novelist whose first book rots in remainder bins. Poor guy’s got a family to support but no income – so, naturally, he joins up with a male escort service. (Couldn’t he have just gotten a job at a Barnes & Noble or something?) Olivia Williams plays his rich jane, James Coburn is her Pulitzer Prize-winning husband, and a spindly Mick Jagger shows up as a well-mannered pimp. They all put on a nice-enough show, but who cares when the premise is this ridiculous?
Genre: Drama; Starring: James Coburn, Andy Garcia, Olivia Williams, Anjelica Huston, Mick Jagger, Julianna Margulies; Director: George Hickenlooper; Author: Phillip Jayson Lasker; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Key & Peele's 'Sportscenter' spoof makes teachers the stars
- Tom Cruise pranked Simon Pegg on the set of 'Mission Impossible'
- Venice Film Festival 2015 lineup announced
- Natalie Imbruglia explains 'Male' cover choices
- Tina Fey's Beyonce lip-sync is ***Flawless
- Jon Stewart: New 'Nightly Show' 'Don't Give a S---' correspondent
- Drake disses Meek Mill in new freestyle: 'Is that a world tour or your girl's tour?'
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!