Garcia plays a frustrated novelist whose first book rots in remainder bins. Poor guy’s got a family to support but no income – so, naturally, he joins up with a male escort service. (Couldn’t he have just gotten a job at a Barnes & Noble or something?) Olivia Williams plays his rich jane, James Coburn is her Pulitzer Prize-winning husband, and a spindly Mick Jagger shows up as a well-mannered pimp. They all put on a nice-enough show, but who cares when the premise is this ridiculous?
Genre: Drama; Starring: James Coburn, Andy Garcia, Olivia Williams, Anjelica Huston, Mick Jagger, Julianna Margulies; Director: George Hickenlooper; Author: Phillip Jayson Lasker; Release Date Limited: 09/27/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 106; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Samuel Goldwyn Films
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Quantico' postmortem: Who's gone from the Academy?
- 'Walking Dead' prologue scene sets up Negan, second half of season 6
- 'The Walking Dead': Did the midseason finale satisfy?
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday