With a prose style as irrepressible as his kooky TV persona, People style editor and ”Today” regular Steven Cojocaru charms even when serving up the cattiest Tinseltown tidbits in Red Carpet Diaries: Confessions of a Glamour Boy. For the former misfit (his mom – quelle surprise! – used to dress him in velvet suits) who became a red-carpet schmoozer extraordinaire, nothing is sacred…well, almost nothing. Some of the juiciest gossip from advance copies was cut from the finished book (e.g., the A-lister with the worst lip job in Hollywood goes unnamed). But Cojocaru’s claws aren’t completely clipped. On Calista Flockhart: ”No one looks more pained to be on the red carpet…Ally McBrat.” Meow.
(Red Carpet Diaries)
Genre: Nonfiction, Fiction; Author: Steven Cojocaru; Status: In Season; Publisher: Ballantine
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters