The stars had nothing but the breast intentions at the Screen Actors Guild Awards (which took place March 9 in L.A.). More than any other gala in recent mammary, the A-listers chose to show off their golden globes. Why the sartorial juggernaut? Who knows. Always willing to play tit for tat, EW inaugurates our own SAG(gy) honors. Can you identify the decolletage?
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?