The stars had nothing but the breast intentions at the Screen Actors Guild Awards (which took place March 9 in L.A.). More than any other gala in recent mammary, the A-listers chose to show off their golden globes. Why the sartorial juggernaut? Who knows. Always willing to play tit for tat, EW inaugurates our own SAG(gy) honors. Can you identify the decolletage?
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters