The celebrated Iranian director Abbas Kiarostami does a variation on his 1998 ”Taste of Cherry,” only this time the designated driver isn’t mired in monosyllabic gloom. She’s a beautiful, feisty divorcee in her 30s, wearing a head scarf but also chic sunglasses (think Catherine Zeta-Jones in the land of Islam), who carries on a revealing series of ”dashboard cam” dialogues.
Ten The celebrated Iranian director Abbas Kiarostami does a variation on his 1998 ''Taste of Cherry,'' only this time the designated driver isn't mired in...TenForeign Language, DramaAbbas KiarostamiPT94MUnrated The celebrated Iranian director Abbas Kiarostami does a variation on his 1998 ''Taste of Cherry,'' only this time the designated driver isn't mired in...2003-03-21Zeitgeist Films
Genre: Foreign Language, Drama; Starring: Mania Akbari, Amin Maher; Director: Abbas Kiarostami; Author: Abbas Kiarostami; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: Unrated; Distributor: Zeitgeist Films
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Arthur Conan Doyle's estate is suing Miramax over 'Mr. Holmes'
- A$AP Rocky and Schoolboy Q shock with 'Electric Body'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen aren't returning for Netflix's 'Fuller House'
- Two more (unofficial) Drake songs leak, including Tinashe collaboration
- Bask in '90s nostalgia with this a ca-mazing 'Boy Meets World' medley
- Eminem to executive produce 'Southpaw' soundtrack: Hear a sneak peek of his new song
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I'm Torching the color line in 'Fantastic Four'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!