Once again superior to the material he’s given to work with, Rockwell leads a pratfall-prone troupe in a heist destined to go wrong. For a comedy in which sharp humor means a feeble sight gag involving a wheelchair, a rabbi outfit, and George Clooney – who produced the film with Steven Soderbergh – the most intriguing part is not finding out whether Rockwell’s nimrod squad can pull off their job, but seeing if they’ll generate even one laugh along the way.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Comedy; Starring: Andrew Davoli, Michael Jeter, William H. Macy, Sam Rockwell, Isaiah Washington, George Clooney, Jennifer Esposito, Luis Guzman, Gabrielle Union; Director: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo; Author: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo; Producer (person): Steven Soderbergh; Runtime (in minutes): 84; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jared Padalecki posted his first-ever #TBT: 13 more 'Supernatural' throwbacks
- Betty White is furious about the killing of Cecil the lion
- Fox cancels Ryan Seacrest's 'Knock Knock Live' after 2 episodes
- Despite polarizing season 2, HBO still interested in more 'True Detective'
- Box office preview: 'Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation,' 'Vacation'
- HBO says Game of Thrones will be at least eight seasons
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Candace & Lori and More!