Once again superior to the material he’s given to work with, Rockwell leads a pratfall-prone troupe in a heist destined to go wrong. For a comedy in which sharp humor means a feeble sight gag involving a wheelchair, a rabbi outfit, and George Clooney – who produced the film with Steven Soderbergh – the most intriguing part is not finding out whether Rockwell’s nimrod squad can pull off their job, but seeing if they’ll generate even one laugh along the way.
Genre: Mystery and Thriller, Comedy; Starring: Andrew Davoli, Michael Jeter, William H. Macy, Sam Rockwell, Isaiah Washington, George Clooney, Jennifer Esposito, Luis Guzman, Gabrielle Union; Director: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo; Author: Anthony Russo, Joe Russo; Producer (person): Steven Soderbergh; Release Date Limited: 10/04/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 84; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Vine star thanks little boy who stood up to her catcaller
- The new 'Men in Black' movie will have a woman in black
- Bindi Irwin hopes father Steve would be proud of her 'DWTS' win
- Bob Saget says Bill Cosby's reputation is now 'tarnished'
- 'The Hateful Eight' cast and crew nerds-out on 70 mm 'road show' cut
- John Stamos sentenced to 3 years probation for DUI
- Former Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante releases free new music
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year