Snoop Dogg MTV greenlighted his show, Doggy Fizzle Televizzle. In the pilot, the rapper worked at a fast-food drive-thru and as a substitute teacher, and tried out for the Oakland Raiders. Sounds like a hizzle, fo’ shizzle.
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover
- Marvel teases 'Ant-Man' in fake news report