Snoop Dogg MTV greenlighted his show, Doggy Fizzle Televizzle. In the pilot, the rapper worked at a fast-food drive-thru and as a substitute teacher, and tried out for the Oakland Raiders. Sounds like a hizzle, fo’ shizzle.
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kristen Stewart, James Franco, Helena Bonham Carter join 'JT LeRoy'
- In defense of Cuba Gooding Jr. as O.J. Simpson
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson': How the White Bronco chase was recreated
- 'Star Wars' meets 'Mario Kart' in 'Star Kart' fan video
- Courteney Cox sitcom 'Charity Case' lands pilot at Fox
- 'Frozen' holiday special to air on ABC in 2017
- Ben Stiller, Penélope Cruz strut on 'Zoolander 2' premiere's red-carpet runway