Snoop Dogg MTV greenlighted his show, Doggy Fizzle Televizzle. In the pilot, the rapper worked at a fast-food drive-thru and as a substitute teacher, and tried out for the Oakland Raiders. Sounds like a hizzle, fo’ shizzle.
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sex Box' react: Enclosed encounters of the absurd kind
- Jennifer Lawrence vs. 'tabloid malarkey'
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- '12 Monkeys' boss on Cole's fate (Spoiler Alert!)
- EW recommends: Bieber, baseball, and Broadway
- Casting Net: Leonardo DiCaprio to play multiple personalities in The Crowded Room
- Blood, Next, Heaven, and more ambiguous film titles that confuse Google