Snoop Dogg MTV greenlighted his show, Doggy Fizzle Televizzle. In the pilot, the rapper worked at a fast-food drive-thru and as a substitute teacher, and tried out for the Oakland Raiders. Sounds like a hizzle, fo’ shizzle.
Posted March 21 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Lin-Manuel Miranda live-tweeted commentary for 'Hamilton's America'
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'