When Gael Garcia Bernal, the ”Y Tu Mamá También” hottie, came on to introduce ”Burn It Blue,” the nominated song from ”Frida,” he was so overcome with emotion that he started to get misty-eyed. He carried that emotion into an antiwar message, stating that if Frida Kahlo were alive today, she’d be on the side of peace. However, his message may have been lost on some viewers who were too busy drooling over his good looks.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake thanks mom, wife, and everyone who called him 'different' accepting iHeart Radio's Innovator Award
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time' tells Maleficent's child's story
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' posts quartet of short teasers
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!