When Gael Garcia Bernal, the ”Y Tu Mamá También” hottie, came on to introduce ”Burn It Blue,” the nominated song from ”Frida,” he was so overcome with emotion that he started to get misty-eyed. He carried that emotion into an antiwar message, stating that if Frida Kahlo were alive today, she’d be on the side of peace. However, his message may have been lost on some viewers who were too busy drooling over his good looks.
Posted March 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Singer-songwriter Robbin Thompson dies at 66
- David Duchovny explains why Mulder is actually the worst FBI agent ever
- What's the word on the return of 'The X-Files'?
- 'Teen Wolf' cast teases new big bad at New York Comic Con
- What we learned from the 'Shadowhunters' panel at Comic-Con
- Vin Diesel shares the tragic reason why he takes stunts so seriously
- Bryan Cranston wants to play a ‘nasty’ Marvel villain