When Gael Garcia Bernal, the ”Y Tu Mamá También” hottie, came on to introduce ”Burn It Blue,” the nominated song from ”Frida,” he was so overcome with emotion that he started to get misty-eyed. He carried that emotion into an antiwar message, stating that if Frida Kahlo were alive today, she’d be on the side of peace. However, his message may have been lost on some viewers who were too busy drooling over his good looks.
Posted March 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Jurassic World' exhibit will feature life-size animatronic dinosaurs
- Tiffany 'New York' Pollard is hosting a unique gay dating series
- Honest Trailers' take on 'Batman: The Killing Joke' is no laughing matter
- Tilda Swinton talks The Ancient One in 'Doctor Strange' sneak peek video
- J.K. Rowling saw Amy Schumer's stand-up show and loved it
- Adam Scott and Craig Robinson team up for paranormal comedy 'Ghosted'
- EW PopFest: Here's everything you need to know!