When Gael Garcia Bernal, the ”Y Tu Mamá También” hottie, came on to introduce ”Burn It Blue,” the nominated song from ”Frida,” he was so overcome with emotion that he started to get misty-eyed. He carried that emotion into an antiwar message, stating that if Frida Kahlo were alive today, she’d be on the side of peace. However, his message may have been lost on some viewers who were too busy drooling over his good looks.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- 'Excalibur' actor Nigel Terry dies at 69
- Hugh Jackman lip syncs 'Bacon Pancakes' from 'Adventure Time'
- Melissa McCarthy, Channing Tatum, & more celebs on their first trip to 'Letterman'
- Mayweather-Pacquiao to be seen by U.S. astronauts in space
- 'Gotham' boss on crafting 'iconic' final moment in season finale
- 10 most-popular Star Wars songs revealed (#1 is a shock)
- Madonna (sort of) addresses her Coachella makeout with Drake
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Britney Spears, Orlando Bloom, Solange & More!