When Gael Garcia Bernal, the ”Y Tu Mamá También” hottie, came on to introduce ”Burn It Blue,” the nominated song from ”Frida,” he was so overcome with emotion that he started to get misty-eyed. He carried that emotion into an antiwar message, stating that if Frida Kahlo were alive today, she’d be on the side of peace. However, his message may have been lost on some viewers who were too busy drooling over his good looks.
Posted March 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Mark Wahlberg's 'Patriots Day' to close AFI Fest
- Bill Murray shares adorable childhood photo proving his Chicago Cubs fandom
- 'Office Christmas Party' directors say film is 'life-affirming,' 'really f---ed up'
- 'La La Land': Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling dazzle in dreamy exclusive image
- David Beckham, Emma Stone, and Drake freak out in David Blaine promo
- 'Mean Girls' star on sequel: 'Can we do this already?!'
- 'Supergirl': Chris Wood on whether Mon-El is 'superhero material'