Before Kirk and Michael Douglas presented the Best Picture award, Spartacus joked that, even though his son Michael had two Oscars to his one, ”I’m still young.” After more clowning, Kirk finally opened the envelope and took out the card, only to rip it in half. Was he upset about the winner? No, he just wanted to share it with his son – and maybe his daughter-in-law, who starred in the winning picture, ”Chicago.”
Posted March 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'