Before Kirk and Michael Douglas presented the Best Picture award, Spartacus joked that, even though his son Michael had two Oscars to his one, ”I’m still young.” After more clowning, Kirk finally opened the envelope and took out the card, only to rip it in half. Was he upset about the winner? No, he just wanted to share it with his son – and maybe his daughter-in-law, who starred in the winning picture, ”Chicago.”
Posted March 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters