Before Kirk and Michael Douglas presented the Best Picture award, Spartacus joked that, even though his son Michael had two Oscars to his one, ”I’m still young.” After more clowning, Kirk finally opened the envelope and took out the card, only to rip it in half. Was he upset about the winner? No, he just wanted to share it with his son – and maybe his daughter-in-law, who starred in the winning picture, ”Chicago.”
Posted March 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt
- Comedian Matt Braunger on pilot season, his new album 'Big Dumb Animal,' and the science of titles