The ”Chicago” duo’s rendition of ”I Move On” would have been impressive enough if the pair had simply made it to the end of the number. Catherine Zeta-Jones looked like she may have been on the verge of delivering her baby on stage, while Queen Latifah, who stepped in for Renée Zellweger on short notice (because Zellweger didn’t want to perform live), is better known for her rapping than her singing. But the two not only made it through the number intact, they belted it out of the park. Still, it’s probably good that there were 16 dancers on stage, so that they didn’t have to hoof it themselves.
Posted March 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Congresswoman quotes Albus Dumbledore during DNC speech
- Elvis Presley's electric guitar set for auction
- 'The Flash' movie adds 'Dope' actress Kiersey Clemons as female lead
- Christina Grimmie's final music videos to be released next month
- Beyoncé collaborator Diana Gordon drops soulful new track
- Eddie Redmayne to star in 'The Last Days of Night' movie adaptation
- Boyz II Men perform at the DNC in Philadelphia
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'