The ”Chicago” duo’s rendition of ”I Move On” would have been impressive enough if the pair had simply made it to the end of the number. Catherine Zeta-Jones looked like she may have been on the verge of delivering her baby on stage, while Queen Latifah, who stepped in for Renée Zellweger on short notice (because Zellweger didn’t want to perform live), is better known for her rapping than her singing. But the two not only made it through the number intact, they belted it out of the park. Still, it’s probably good that there were 16 dancers on stage, so that they didn’t have to hoof it themselves.
Posted March 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Nick Jonas passionately lip-synced to ‘Let It Go’ at Demi Lovato’s pre-VMAs concert
- Vin Diesel teases a sequel to 'The Iron Giant'
- J.K. Rowling, Joyce Carol Oates, and more pay tribute to Oliver Sacks
- Box office report: 'Straight Outta Compton' wins again
- Ranking Kanye West's top music videos
- Justin Bieber Spider-Man kisses Britney Spears ... sort of
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!