The ”Chicago” duo’s rendition of ”I Move On” would have been impressive enough if the pair had simply made it to the end of the number. Catherine Zeta-Jones looked like she may have been on the verge of delivering her baby on stage, while Queen Latifah, who stepped in for Renée Zellweger on short notice (because Zellweger didn’t want to perform live), is better known for her rapping than her singing. But the two not only made it through the number intact, they belted it out of the park. Still, it’s probably good that there were 16 dancers on stage, so that they didn’t have to hoof it themselves.
Posted March 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Entertainment Geekly: Leonard Nimoy and the importance of being Spock
- 'Once Upon a Time': Will Emma go evil?
- 'Lost' alum Terry O’Quinn to star in ABC's 'The Adversaries' pilot
- MTV renews 'Are You the One?,' 'The Challenge,' orders two new series
- Kelly Osbourne is leaving E!'s Fashion Police
- 'Parks and Recreation': On the set for the last day of filming
- EW Recommends The Last Man on Earth, Grace and Frankie, and more