The ”Chicago” duo’s rendition of ”I Move On” would have been impressive enough if the pair had simply made it to the end of the number. Catherine Zeta-Jones looked like she may have been on the verge of delivering her baby on stage, while Queen Latifah, who stepped in for Renée Zellweger on short notice (because Zellweger didn’t want to perform live), is better known for her rapping than her singing. But the two not only made it through the number intact, they belted it out of the park. Still, it’s probably good that there were 16 dancers on stage, so that they didn’t have to hoof it themselves.
Posted March 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Read an exclusive excerpt from Estelle Laure's 'This Raging Light'
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- Jenelle Evans of 'Teen Mom 2': Arrest warrant