The ”Chicago” duo’s rendition of ”I Move On” would have been impressive enough if the pair had simply made it to the end of the number. Catherine Zeta-Jones looked like she may have been on the verge of delivering her baby on stage, while Queen Latifah, who stepped in for Renée Zellweger on short notice (because Zellweger didn’t want to perform live), is better known for her rapping than her singing. But the two not only made it through the number intact, they belted it out of the park. Still, it’s probably good that there were 16 dancers on stage, so that they didn’t have to hoof it themselves.
Posted March 24 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the 'Fresh Off The Boat' cast invoke Ang Lee in Golden Globes plea
- How the directors of 'Goodnight Mommy' trained their 'hissing' scene-stealers: cockroaches
- 'Mario Kart 8' TV special coming to Disney XD
- CBS midseason dates: Here's when 'Survivor' returns
- 'The Walking Dead' boss answers midseason finale (and prologue) burning questions
- J.J. Abrams discusses Leia's transition from princess to general
- Damon Lindelof: Hiding Khan's identity in 'Star Trek' was a 'mistake'