Ice, Ice, baby, you’re harshing our mellow with another dope-y Friday flick. In the third installment, Craig and Day-Day (Cube and Epps) take jobs as strip-mall rent-a-cops after they awake on Christmas Eve morning to find they’ve been robbed – rent money and all – by ”ghetto Santa.” Sadly, there aren’t too many worthy tokes, er, jokes, save for a pint-size pimp, a Jheri-curled Casanova, and a randy prison parolee. It’s one thing to be wasted, it’s another to have your time wasted. Monday never looked so good.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Mike Epps, Ice Cube, Don D.C. Curry, Anna Maria Horsford, John Witherspoon; Director: Marcus Raboy; Author: Ice Cube; Release Date Wide: 11/22/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early