Ice, Ice, baby, you’re harshing our mellow with another dope-y Friday flick. In the third installment, Craig and Day-Day (Cube and Epps) take jobs as strip-mall rent-a-cops after they awake on Christmas Eve morning to find they’ve been robbed – rent money and all – by ”ghetto Santa.” Sadly, there aren’t too many worthy tokes, er, jokes, save for a pint-size pimp, a Jheri-curled Casanova, and a randy prison parolee. It’s one thing to be wasted, it’s another to have your time wasted. Monday never looked so good.
Genre: Comedy; Starring: Mike Epps, Ice Cube, Don D.C. Curry, Anna Maria Horsford, John Witherspoon; Director: Marcus Raboy; Author: Ice Cube; Release Date Wide: 11/22/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 85; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- The full, uncensored studio version of Kanye's 'All Day' is finally here
- Mireille Enos is heading to Shondaland
- The EW Guide to Music Festival Season 2015
- AOL launches digital series 'Connected' on March 31
- 'Sound of Music' turns 50: Let's rank the Von Trapp children
- George Takei salutes Leonard Nimoy: 'the most human person I've ever met'
- On the Books: 'Divergent' author Veronica Roth signs two-book deal with HarperCollins