Little Paradise! 3 BR, 3.5 BTH beach house PRICE $5 million. Eighties rock idol Pat Benatar and her husband, guitarist Neil Giraldo, are asking bidders to hit them with their best shots as the couple say goodbye to their Malibu pad of six years. Built in 1958, the 3,330-square-foot home is perched on a bluff with ocean views. The heartbreaker’s glass-walled abode features two fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, and hardwood floors, plus a guest studio with its own bath. The property sits behind gates on almost an acre of land, with private stairs leading to the beach – where residents can wander in the shadows of the night.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Artist spray paints epic 151 character Pokémon mural
- Mike Pence got a publicity haircut and the barber didn't recognize him
- 'Gilmore Girls' Fan Fest happening in town that inspired Stars Hollow
- Video Music Awards 2016: How well do you know the nominees?
- WATCH: Winter Soldier has shield envy in 'Civil War' deleted scene
- Naya Rivera reveals she had an abortion during 'Glee'
- Cher slams Donald Trump as 'f---ing idiot'
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...