Little Paradise! 3 BR, 3.5 BTH beach house PRICE $5 million. Eighties rock idol Pat Benatar and her husband, guitarist Neil Giraldo, are asking bidders to hit them with their best shots as the couple say goodbye to their Malibu pad of six years. Built in 1958, the 3,330-square-foot home is perched on a bluff with ocean views. The heartbreaker’s glass-walled abode features two fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, and hardwood floors, plus a guest studio with its own bath. The property sits behind gates on almost an acre of land, with private stairs leading to the beach – where residents can wander in the shadows of the night.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles