Little Paradise! 3 BR, 3.5 BTH beach house PRICE $5 million. Eighties rock idol Pat Benatar and her husband, guitarist Neil Giraldo, are asking bidders to hit them with their best shots as the couple say goodbye to their Malibu pad of six years. Built in 1958, the 3,330-square-foot home is perched on a bluff with ocean views. The heartbreaker’s glass-walled abode features two fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, and hardwood floors, plus a guest studio with its own bath. The property sits behind gates on almost an acre of land, with private stairs leading to the beach – where residents can wander in the shadows of the night.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Captain America: Civil War' video spotlights Steve-Bucky relationship
- WATCH: Susan Sarandon & Geena Davis reunite to talk 'Thelma & Louise'
- 'Hamilton' pays tribute to 'Rent' on show’s 20th anniversary
- Will Ferrell, Chad Smith host ‘Red Hot’ charity drum-off
- 'Penny Dreadful': Josh Hartnett on his chemistry with Eva Green
- Bill Maher compares Donald Trump to Andrew Dice Clay on 'Real Time'
- Jessica Williams & Stephen Colbert: Cap'n Crunch vs. Morton Salt girl
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner
- 13 Times Real Pain Inspired Great Art
- Destiny's Child's Best Matching Outfits Through the Years
- 'The Simpsons': See the Voices Behind Your Favorite Characters
- All the Photos From Beyonce's 'Formation' Tour
- 40 Celebrities Who Threw Out The First Pitch