Little Paradise! 3 BR, 3.5 BTH beach house PRICE $5 million. Eighties rock idol Pat Benatar and her husband, guitarist Neil Giraldo, are asking bidders to hit them with their best shots as the couple say goodbye to their Malibu pad of six years. Built in 1958, the 3,330-square-foot home is perched on a bluff with ocean views. The heartbreaker’s glass-walled abode features two fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, and hardwood floors, plus a guest studio with its own bath. The property sits behind gates on almost an acre of land, with private stairs leading to the beach – where residents can wander in the shadows of the night.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Chris Pine reportedly signed for 'Wonder Woman'
- 'Orange Is the New Black': What happened to Nicky Nichols?
- 'Empire' creator goes behind the scenes of 'American Crime Story'
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall talks controversial elimination
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!