Little Paradise! 3 BR, 3.5 BTH beach house PRICE $5 million. Eighties rock idol Pat Benatar and her husband, guitarist Neil Giraldo, are asking bidders to hit them with their best shots as the couple say goodbye to their Malibu pad of six years. Built in 1958, the 3,330-square-foot home is perched on a bluff with ocean views. The heartbreaker’s glass-walled abode features two fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, and hardwood floors, plus a guest studio with its own bath. The property sits behind gates on almost an acre of land, with private stairs leading to the beach – where residents can wander in the shadows of the night.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy's EW blog: Pro gives advice to those still in the game
- Seth Rogen, more to dine on 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party'
- Kevin Curran, Emmy-winning 'Simpsons' producers, dies at 59
- 'The Goldbergs' staging 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' reunion — exclusive
- Honest Trailers takes on 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'
- Paul Beatty's 'The Sellout' wins 2016 Man Booker Prize for fiction
- 'Saturday Night Live' election special to recap contentious campaign
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop