Tanya Grotter She’s an orphan hero with magic powers and a funny mark on her face. No wonder J.K. Rowling is suing Tanya’s Dutch publisher, Byblos, for copyright infringement on the Harry Potter franchise. Byblos reportedly plans to contest the suit.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- President Obama smacks down Trump for his Mean Tweet
- Ryan Adams is done covering albums after Taylor Swift's '1989'
- Watch the first two episodes of Hulu's 'Freakish'
- Hanson sang the national anthem the last time Cleveland made the World Series
- 'DWTS' used the 'Outlander' theme song — and it went over big
- Michael Gleason, 'Remington Steele' co-creator, dies at 78
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Can the team work with Daisy and Ghost Rider?