Tanya Grotter She’s an orphan hero with magic powers and a funny mark on her face. No wonder J.K. Rowling is suing Tanya’s Dutch publisher, Byblos, for copyright infringement on the Harry Potter franchise. Byblos reportedly plans to contest the suit.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Jimmy Kimmel's Troompa Loompas sing about Russian hackers
- David Bowie's final band premieres 'A Small Plot of Land' cover
- WATCH: Ellen Page kidnaps a baby in 'Tallulah' clip
- Hulu Hot List: Where to watch your favorite on-screen BFFs
- Man pulls perfect prank replacing family photos with Steve Buscemi
- Stephen Colbert gets delegates to say something nice about Trump
- Watch Will Smith geek out over the Batmobile in 'Suicide Squad'