Tanya Grotter She’s an orphan hero with magic powers and a funny mark on her face. No wonder J.K. Rowling is suing Tanya’s Dutch publisher, Byblos, for copyright infringement on the Harry Potter franchise. Byblos reportedly plans to contest the suit.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner addresses what happened to Chris
- 'Last Man on Earth' premiere: Will Forte on THAT celebrity cameo
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer dies at 87
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is Emma doomed?
- President Obama to meet with Leonardo DiCaprio to talk climate change
- Fantastic Fest special report: Delights, debates, and Dolph Lundgren
- John Carpenter slams Rob Zombie's 'Halloween' remake