Tanya Grotter She’s an orphan hero with magic powers and a funny mark on her face. No wonder J.K. Rowling is suing Tanya’s Dutch publisher, Byblos, for copyright infringement on the Harry Potter franchise. Byblos reportedly plans to contest the suit.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See 4 never-before-seen images from the illustrated 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- 21 things we learned from Lifetime's 'Unauthorized 90210 Story'
- Michael Fassbender 'studied Ashton Kutcher' (not really) for 'Steve Jobs'
- Why Victoria Justice got starstruck at Fashion Week
- Broadway's Cinderella and Prince Hans actor from 'Frozen' tie the knot
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': EW live blog
- Miley Cyrus hosts 'SNL': Play People's unofficial drinking game