Tanya Grotter She’s an orphan hero with magic powers and a funny mark on her face. No wonder J.K. Rowling is suing Tanya’s Dutch publisher, Byblos, for copyright infringement on the Harry Potter franchise. Byblos reportedly plans to contest the suit.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- How Ann Coulter hijacked the Rob Lowe roast
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good