Is it just us, or has Renee Zellweger been using her moment in the Oscar-nominee spotlight to vamp it up for her next big role? Her agent denies it, but reports claim that the Chicago star is in talks to play the original platinum pinup, Marilyn Monroe, in a planned biopic of the photographer who launched the bombshell’s career. Judging by a few of Zellweger’s recent red-carpet appearances – not to mention that breathy voice of hers – she certainly seems determined to show us that gentlemen prefer this blonde.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Here's what critics are saying about 'Deadpool'
- Box office: 'Kung Fu Panda 3' wins again as newcomers fumble
- John Legend, Sam Smith, and more celebs react to Beyonce's 'Formation'
- Beyoncé looks back on Super Bowl halftime show in rare interview
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' crosses $2 billion worldwide
- Larry David promises disappointment in his 'SNL' monologue
- 'SNL' puts an 'X-Files' spin on those Super Bowl snack commercials