Is it just us, or has Renee Zellweger been using her moment in the Oscar-nominee spotlight to vamp it up for her next big role? Her agent denies it, but reports claim that the Chicago star is in talks to play the original platinum pinup, Marilyn Monroe, in a planned biopic of the photographer who launched the bombshell’s career. Judging by a few of Zellweger’s recent red-carpet appearances – not to mention that breathy voice of hers – she certainly seems determined to show us that gentlemen prefer this blonde.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- 'Sesame Street' releases 'Avengers' parody video
- Justin Bieber crashed a prom this weekend
- Puff Daddy & and Byung-Hun Lee star in fake 'Rush Hour' sequel
- 'Game of Thrones': 'High Sparrow'--TV vs. books
- First look of Kodi Smit-McPhee as Nightcrawler in 'X-Men'
- 'Winter Is Coming Live' recaps latest 'Game of Thrones' episode, 'High Sparrow'
- 'Descendants' trailer: Meet the Disney villains' teen-age kids