Is it just us, or has Renee Zellweger been using her moment in the Oscar-nominee spotlight to vamp it up for her next big role? Her agent denies it, but reports claim that the Chicago star is in talks to play the original platinum pinup, Marilyn Monroe, in a planned biopic of the photographer who launched the bombshell’s career. Judging by a few of Zellweger’s recent red-carpet appearances – not to mention that breathy voice of hers – she certainly seems determined to show us that gentlemen prefer this blonde.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Anne Hathaway on Oscar win: ‘I tried to pretend that I was happy
- Adam Scott to guest on 'The Good Place'
- Lady Gaga on Madonna comparisons: 'What I do is different'
- Madonna’s 'Rebel Heart Tour' is coming to Showtime
- YouTuber sings Smash Mouth’s ‘All Star’ over Adele, John Lennon
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter expecting second child
- Michael Rooker names 'Night of the Living Dead' as Halloween movie pick