Is it just us, or has Renee Zellweger been using her moment in the Oscar-nominee spotlight to vamp it up for her next big role? Her agent denies it, but reports claim that the Chicago star is in talks to play the original platinum pinup, Marilyn Monroe, in a planned biopic of the photographer who launched the bombshell’s career. Judging by a few of Zellweger’s recent red-carpet appearances – not to mention that breathy voice of hers – she certainly seems determined to show us that gentlemen prefer this blonde.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- And the final 'Bachelor in Paradise' contestant is ...
- 'Disney Infinity 3.0' developer discusses bringing iconic 'Star Wars' characters to the franchise
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner promises 'psychological tension'
- The next generation of male pop stars, from Harry Styles to The Weeknd
- The slow, curious fade of the male pop star
- Final 'Dexter' book says farewell to serial killer Dexter Morgan
- Kel Mitchell talks return to Nickelodeon this fall in 'Game Shakers'
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Pippa Middleton, Ryan Reynolds, Jessica Alba & More!