Is it just us, or has Renee Zellweger been using her moment in the Oscar-nominee spotlight to vamp it up for her next big role? Her agent denies it, but reports claim that the Chicago star is in talks to play the original platinum pinup, Marilyn Monroe, in a planned biopic of the photographer who launched the bombshell’s career. Judging by a few of Zellweger’s recent red-carpet appearances – not to mention that breathy voice of hers – she certainly seems determined to show us that gentlemen prefer this blonde.
Posted March 28 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Big Sean play during halftime of the Detroit Lions' Thanksgiving game
- Everything Adele did in the last week
- 'Zoolander 2' had most successful comedy trailer launch ever
- 4 things you never knew about 'Rocky IV'
- Rashida Jones: Drake's 'Hotline Bling' dance is basically the Carlton
- Eddie Redmayne on trying to find some of 'The Danish Girl' in himself
- Rashida Jones & Jimmy Fallon perform epic holiday song parody medley