Byrne’s captain leads a salty crew of salvage hunters on board the Antonia Graza, a luxury liner missing since 1962, and after a series of ”scary” incidents (many taken almost jolt for jolt from the same producers’ House on Haunted Hill), including the requisite talking ghosts and self-locking doors, the group realizes why no one has since claimed it. The eye-candy opener – a picturesque glimpse of a glamorous evening on the Italian cruise ship turned bad – is just enough to suck you in, and the atmospheric eeriness may keep you around long enough to discover where all the cliches will finally dock.
Genre: Horror; Starring: Gabriel Byrne, Julianna Margulies, Ron Eldard, Desmond Harrington, Isaiah Washington; Director: Steve Beck; Author: Mark Hanlon; Release Date Wide: 10/25/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 89; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 4 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters