Byrne’s captain leads a salty crew of salvage hunters on board the Antonia Graza, a luxury liner missing since 1962, and after a series of ”scary” incidents (many taken almost jolt for jolt from the same producers’ House on Haunted Hill), including the requisite talking ghosts and self-locking doors, the group realizes why no one has since claimed it. The eye-candy opener – a picturesque glimpse of a glamorous evening on the Italian cruise ship turned bad – is just enough to suck you in, and the atmospheric eeriness may keep you around long enough to discover where all the cliches will finally dock.
Genre: Horror; Starring: Gabriel Byrne, Julianna Margulies, Ron Eldard, Desmond Harrington, Isaiah Washington; Director: Steve Beck; Author: Mark Hanlon; Release Date Wide: 10/25/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 89; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 4 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' postmortem: Elizabeth Henstridge talks surprising return
- The 10 most-promising 'Voice' contestants
- Top 5 'Muppets' moments from 'Bear Left Then Bear Write'
- Johnny Cash and Miranda Lambert get stars on the Music City Walk of Fame
- Casting Net: Jennifer Aniston, Jack Huston fly with 'The Yellow Birds'
- Hannibal Buress shares unaired 'Unemployable' pilot
- 'The Flash' boss on heartbreaking premiere twist