Byrne’s captain leads a salty crew of salvage hunters on board the Antonia Graza, a luxury liner missing since 1962, and after a series of ”scary” incidents (many taken almost jolt for jolt from the same producers’ House on Haunted Hill), including the requisite talking ghosts and self-locking doors, the group realizes why no one has since claimed it. The eye-candy opener – a picturesque glimpse of a glamorous evening on the Italian cruise ship turned bad – is just enough to suck you in, and the atmospheric eeriness may keep you around long enough to discover where all the cliches will finally dock.
Genre: Horror; Starring: Gabriel Byrne, Julianna Margulies, Ron Eldard, Desmond Harrington, Isaiah Washington; Director: Steve Beck; Author: Mark Hanlon; Release Date Wide: 10/25/2002; Status: In Season; Runtime (in minutes): 89; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 4 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'