Byrne’s captain leads a salty crew of salvage hunters on board the Antonia Graza, a luxury liner missing since 1962, and after a series of ”scary” incidents (many taken almost jolt for jolt from the same producers’ House on Haunted Hill), including the requisite talking ghosts and self-locking doors, the group realizes why no one has since claimed it. The eye-candy opener – a picturesque glimpse of a glamorous evening on the Italian cruise ship turned bad – is just enough to suck you in, and the atmospheric eeriness may keep you around long enough to discover where all the cliches will finally dock.
Genre: Horror; Starring: Gabriel Byrne, Julianna Margulies, Ron Eldard, Desmond Harrington, Isaiah Washington; Director: Steve Beck; Author: Mark Hanlon; Release Date Wide: 10/25/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 89; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 4 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Grimm canceled by NBC after upcoming final season
- Read Gene Wilder's 1970 letter about Willy Wonka's costume
- Gene Wilder: A look at his final onscreen performance
- Mel Brooks pays tribute to longtime collaborator Gene Wilder
- Inside the 'Bitch Sesh' Podcast
- Stars pay tribute to Gene Wilder
- Mankind is under threat in exclusive trailer for sci-fi film 'Somnus'