Byrne’s captain leads a salty crew of salvage hunters on board the Antonia Graza, a luxury liner missing since 1962, and after a series of ”scary” incidents (many taken almost jolt for jolt from the same producers’ House on Haunted Hill), including the requisite talking ghosts and self-locking doors, the group realizes why no one has since claimed it. The eye-candy opener – a picturesque glimpse of a glamorous evening on the Italian cruise ship turned bad – is just enough to suck you in, and the atmospheric eeriness may keep you around long enough to discover where all the cliches will finally dock.
Genre: Horror; Starring: Gabriel Byrne, Julianna Margulies, Ron Eldard, Desmond Harrington, Isaiah Washington; Director: Steve Beck; Author: Mark Hanlon; Release Date Wide: 10/25/2002; Runtime (in minutes): 89; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: Warner Bros.
Posted April 4 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Will Smith thought 'Concussion' would 'have a bigger impact'
- 'Hamilton' star Anthony Ramos lands in Spike Lee Netflix series
- Scott Snyder and Jeff Lemire team up for 'A.D.: After Death'
- Jesse Williams urges Americans to vote in powerful PSA
- Lifetime's Britney Spears biopic finds its Justin Timberlake
- Tom Petty named 2017 MusiCares Person of the Year
- The Weeknd ditches his former self in 'Starboy' video