Rocky Mountain High! Prime alpine real estate PRICE $15 million. Oscar-adored Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are selling their Aspen homestead. The 664-acre parcel is in Wildcat Ranch, a 6,700-acre tract Douglas bought about 12 years ago. His basic instinct was to save the land from becoming a resort. He and a partner divided it into 14 sites; his has a guest house, a barn, two ponds, and clearances for a main house. Says listings broker Tim Cottrell of Mason & Morse, ”There’s a huge herd of elk, bears, bobcats, and deer.” A far cry from Chicago.
Posted April 4 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- New 'Downton Abbey' trailer previews final season
- 'Les Miserables' actor dies at 21
- Jackson family remembers Michael Jackson on his birthday
- Amal Clooney says Egyptian Al-Jazeera conviction 'sends a dangerous message'
- 5 best non-singles from Kanye West's 'Late Registration' on its 10th anniversary
- 'Supernatural': Jensen Ackles talks season 11's female big bad
- See the Foo Fighters rock out with Blues Traveler's John Popper
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!