Rocky Mountain High! Prime alpine real estate PRICE $15 million. Oscar-adored Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are selling their Aspen homestead. The 664-acre parcel is in Wildcat Ranch, a 6,700-acre tract Douglas bought about 12 years ago. His basic instinct was to save the land from becoming a resort. He and a partner divided it into 14 sites; his has a guest house, a barn, two ponds, and clearances for a main house. Says listings broker Tim Cottrell of Mason & Morse, ”There’s a huge herd of elk, bears, bobcats, and deer.” A far cry from Chicago.
Posted April 4 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'