Rocky Mountain High! Prime alpine real estate PRICE $15 million. Oscar-adored Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are selling their Aspen homestead. The 664-acre parcel is in Wildcat Ranch, a 6,700-acre tract Douglas bought about 12 years ago. His basic instinct was to save the land from becoming a resort. He and a partner divided it into 14 sites; his has a guest house, a barn, two ponds, and clearances for a main house. Says listings broker Tim Cottrell of Mason & Morse, ”There’s a huge herd of elk, bears, bobcats, and deer.” A far cry from Chicago.
Posted April 4 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- What to Watch Wednesday: 'Rectify' enters its final season
- Carpool Karaoke: Lady Gaga sings, James Corden wears meat dress
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Philinda finally going to happen?
- Adele endorses Hillary Clinton at Miami concert
- Stephen Colbert compares Donald Trump to Voldemort
- 'This Is Us': Dan Fogelman breaks down Jack and William revelations
- Trump-inspired 'Law & Order: SVU' episode gets post-election air date
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like
- 'Smallville': Where Are They Now?
- Flashback to Taylor Swift's First Album Drop