Rocky Mountain High! Prime alpine real estate PRICE $15 million. Oscar-adored Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are selling their Aspen homestead. The 664-acre parcel is in Wildcat Ranch, a 6,700-acre tract Douglas bought about 12 years ago. His basic instinct was to save the land from becoming a resort. He and a partner divided it into 14 sites; his has a guest house, a barn, two ponds, and clearances for a main house. Says listings broker Tim Cottrell of Mason & Morse, ”There’s a huge herd of elk, bears, bobcats, and deer.” A far cry from Chicago.
Posted April 4 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- Box office report: ‘Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,’ 'Vacation'
- First trailer for Zoolander 2 asks one big existential question
- Valerie Harper replaced in play after hospital stay
- NFL legend Jerry Rice heads to 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Sarah Michelle Gellar wonders if daughter could be a ‘Future Slayer’
- Ronda Rousey pays tribute to ‘Rowdy’ Roddy Piper
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!