Rocky Mountain High! Prime alpine real estate PRICE $15 million. Oscar-adored Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are selling their Aspen homestead. The 664-acre parcel is in Wildcat Ranch, a 6,700-acre tract Douglas bought about 12 years ago. His basic instinct was to save the land from becoming a resort. He and a partner divided it into 14 sites; his has a guest house, a barn, two ponds, and clearances for a main house. Says listings broker Tim Cottrell of Mason & Morse, ”There’s a huge herd of elk, bears, bobcats, and deer.” A far cry from Chicago.
Posted April 4 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 5 wildest moments from National Concert Day
- 'Game of Thrones' Carice van Houten: 'I washed his body 50 times'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' stars are seeking raises again
- Celine Dion to cover Queen at the Billboard Music Awards
- Stephen Colbert drinks tequila with his guests
- Score 'Hunger Games' set collectibles in upcoming auction
- Blake Lively fights a shark in new 'The Shallows' trailer