Rocky Mountain High! Prime alpine real estate PRICE $15 million. Oscar-adored Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones are selling their Aspen homestead. The 664-acre parcel is in Wildcat Ranch, a 6,700-acre tract Douglas bought about 12 years ago. His basic instinct was to save the land from becoming a resort. He and a partner divided it into 14 sites; his has a guest house, a barn, two ponds, and clearances for a main house. Says listings broker Tim Cottrell of Mason & Morse, ”There’s a huge herd of elk, bears, bobcats, and deer.” A far cry from Chicago.
Posted April 4 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- John Oliver breaks down Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump's scandals
- Adele clarifies her recent comments on Brangelina split
- The 'Batman v Superman' Easter egg almost everybody missed
- Jennifer Aniston will preview 'Office Christmas Party' at EW PopFest
- Dwayne Johnson pals around with 'Jumanji' costars in new set video
- Matt LeBlanc to host 'Top Gear' for another two seasons
- Drake releases short film 'Please Forgive Me'