Rudner’s intro and outro music is early Beatles, but Wings’ ”Venus and Mars are all right tonight” chorus might be more fitting, since about four fifths of her act covers basic battle-of-the-sexes territorialism. It may not be breaking news that women like to shop and men treat their remotes as talismans, yet even with subject matter this familiar, Rudner rarely shoots blanks in these extremely well-honed 75 minutes. The show’s first section serves as a sort of Vegas 101, where she mines local conceits, like catching a gondola to the Gap. You’ll only laugh a little less if you know she’s not kidding. (New York-New York, 702-740-6815)
Rita Rudner Rudner's intro and outro music is early Beatles, but Wings' ''Venus and Mars are all right tonight'' chorus might be more fitting, since about four...Rita Rudner Rudner's intro and outro music is early Beatles, but Wings' ''Venus and Mars are all right tonight'' chorus might be more fitting, since about four...2003-04-04
Starring: Rita Rudner
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Ariana Grande adds new dates and cities to The Honeymoon Tour
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: The Rock flexes his comedy muscles
- Smashing Pumpkins explore PTSD in "Drum + Fife" video
- 'Sherlock' co-creator: For the last time, Holmes is not gay
- Jamie Foxx makes controversial Bruce Jenner joke at iHeartRadio Music Awards
- Play a 'Super Mario 64' level online for free
- Death threats against BBC director investigated following Jeremy Clarkson firing
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!