Repressing a Roxie Hart fantasy? With ”All That Jazz” still ringing in our ears since Chicago’s big Oscar grab, now’s the time for wanton wannabes to rouge their knees and roll their stockings down at the Doral Eaglewood Resort & Spa just outside… Chicago. The Doral’s Vamp Camp is enticing sassy sirens – and otherwise-subdued ladies – to indulge in Fosse-style dance lessons and trick-shot pool tutorials. ”The calls have been coming fast and furious since right before the Academy Awards,” says Tim Foley, the resort’s general manager. The spa weekend package – starting at $279 for two – comes with such vixen fixin’s as keepsake fishnet stockings, martini vouchers, Drag Out of Bed in-room breakfasts, and Roaring Red manicures. Drop Dead Gorgeous makeovers and Hot Honey ”Cellophane” body wraps cost extra. But maybe they’ll throw them in for free – if you’re good to Mama.
Posted April 4 2003 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer speaks out!
- 'Scream' postmortem: The killer revealed! What's next?
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner sues Hasbro over same-named toy hamster
- Casting Net: Scott Eastwood set to become action star in 'Overdrive'
- 'Scream' honors Wes Craven during finale
- Ellen Page says her 'Freeheld' role inspired her to come out
- 'Brides of Dracula' series from 'Arrow' producer gets NBC pilot commitment
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Diane Kruger, Padma Lakshmi, Elle Fanning & More!