It’s kind of amazing that Howard Stern hasn’t already done this: Take a heavily censored TV show and release it, unadulterated, on DVD. Brilliant idea, and the folks at Comedy Central have the perfect show for it, Dave Attell’s drunken, disorderly travelogue, Insomniac. Now his mad, bald adventures in New York City, Montreal, New Orleans, Houston, and Chicago can be seen in all their filthy glory. Perfect viewing for a drinking game: If you take a swig every time Dave does, you may actually think you’re lying faceup on Bourbon Street.
Posted January 17 2015 — 3:29 AM EST
- Hailee Steinfeld cast to star in 'Break My Heart 1,000 Times' film adaptation
- Grimes defends Tidal on Instagram, deletes post
- Jayne Meadows, veteran actress, dies
- 'Good Wife' scoop: Wallace Shawn returning for season 6 finale
- Nicki Minaj performed at the coolest Bar Mitzvah ever
- 'Avengers' talk with Joss Whedon and Kevin Feige: 'I had a crush on Ultron'
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road': Charlize Theron goes bald, badass for action epic