It’s kind of amazing that Howard Stern hasn’t already done this: Take a heavily censored TV show and release it, unadulterated, on DVD. Brilliant idea, and the folks at Comedy Central have the perfect show for it, Dave Attell’s drunken, disorderly travelogue, Insomniac. Now his mad, bald adventures in New York City, Montreal, New Orleans, Houston, and Chicago can be seen in all their filthy glory. Perfect viewing for a drinking game: If you take a swig every time Dave does, you may actually think you’re lying faceup on Bourbon Street.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- Missy Elliott takes show into the crowd at Essence Fest
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!