It’s kind of amazing that Howard Stern hasn’t already done this: Take a heavily censored TV show and release it, unadulterated, on DVD. Brilliant idea, and the folks at Comedy Central have the perfect show for it, Dave Attell’s drunken, disorderly travelogue, Insomniac. Now his mad, bald adventures in New York City, Montreal, New Orleans, Houston, and Chicago can be seen in all their filthy glory. Perfect viewing for a drinking game: If you take a swig every time Dave does, you may actually think you’re lying faceup on Bourbon Street.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Downton Abbey' boss breaks down season 5 finale's surprises
- 'Once Upon a Time' bosses answer burning Q's on Emma
- 'Focus' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $19.1M
- 'Walking Dead': Tovah Feldshuh on her arrival as...
- 'Walking Dead' director Greg Nicotero on 'Remember'--and the scenes we didn't see
- Margot Robbie's 'Focus' audition: 'craziest 24 hours'
- Leonard Nimoy's Mr. Spock: A tribute to the humane spirit