It’s kind of amazing that Howard Stern hasn’t already done this: Take a heavily censored TV show and release it, unadulterated, on DVD. Brilliant idea, and the folks at Comedy Central have the perfect show for it, Dave Attell’s drunken, disorderly travelogue, Insomniac. Now his mad, bald adventures in New York City, Montreal, New Orleans, Houston, and Chicago can be seen in all their filthy glory. Perfect viewing for a drinking game: If you take a swig every time Dave does, you may actually think you’re lying faceup on Bourbon Street.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Valiant announces event series 'Summer of 4001 A.D.'
- Robert Downey Jr. cheers on 9-year-old Iron Boy as he saves Sydney
- 'Fuller House': Candace, Jodie, and Andrea on what’s changed 20 years later
- See the cover and an excerpt from Kristen Simmons' 'Metaltown' -- exclusive
- Lauren Cohan of 'The Walking Dead' to guest-star on 'The Mindy Project'
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: See a creepy new clip from 'The Witch'
- 'Bajillion Dollar Propertie$' trailer: Adam Scott, Nick Kroll, and Paul F. Tompkins get realty
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs