It’s kind of amazing that Howard Stern hasn’t already done this: Take a heavily censored TV show and release it, unadulterated, on DVD. Brilliant idea, and the folks at Comedy Central have the perfect show for it, Dave Attell’s drunken, disorderly travelogue, Insomniac. Now his mad, bald adventures in New York City, Montreal, New Orleans, Houston, and Chicago can be seen in all their filthy glory. Perfect viewing for a drinking game: If you take a swig every time Dave does, you may actually think you’re lying faceup on Bourbon Street.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters