It’s kind of amazing that Howard Stern hasn’t already done this: Take a heavily censored TV show and release it, unadulterated, on DVD. Brilliant idea, and the folks at Comedy Central have the perfect show for it, Dave Attell’s drunken, disorderly travelogue, Insomniac. Now his mad, bald adventures in New York City, Montreal, New Orleans, Houston, and Chicago can be seen in all their filthy glory. Perfect viewing for a drinking game: If you take a swig every time Dave does, you may actually think you’re lying faceup on Bourbon Street.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Science fiction-thriller 'Arrival' to open Fantastic Fest
- 'Scrubs' vet John C. McGinley battles demons in 'Stan Against Evil'
- 'The Girl on the Train': Why Paula Hawkins didn't write the screenplay
- R.E.M. to reissue 'Out of Time' for 25th anniversary
- 'Stranger Things' star sings Amy Winehouse in throwback video
- Katy Perry sends sympathy to 'Catfish' victim: 'My heart goes out to him'
- Kate Beckinsale stars in exclusive 'The Disappointments Room' photos