It’s kind of amazing that Howard Stern hasn’t already done this: Take a heavily censored TV show and release it, unadulterated, on DVD. Brilliant idea, and the folks at Comedy Central have the perfect show for it, Dave Attell’s drunken, disorderly travelogue, Insomniac. Now his mad, bald adventures in New York City, Montreal, New Orleans, Houston, and Chicago can be seen in all their filthy glory. Perfect viewing for a drinking game: If you take a swig every time Dave does, you may actually think you’re lying faceup on Bourbon Street.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See an exclusive preview of Leslie Stein's dreamy, gorgeous cartoons from 'Bright-Eyed at Midnight'
- Nicolas Cage talks 'The Runner,' explains why he's not 'a madman'
- Chief Keef releases new mixtape ahead of schedule
- Get your exclusive first look at 'Shadowhunters'
- Grace Potter dishes about her poppiest album yet
- Abbi Jacobson is a 'Dreamgirl' in new 'Lip Sync Battle' clip
- Solve Agatha Christie mysteries with this simple formula
- Stars We Lost in 2015
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!