These Boston ‘bangers say they’ve ”matured” on their third album; for proof, consider ”I F – -ing Hate You,” a deeply felt diatribe against…a contractor who worked on singer Sully Erna’s house. Such grown-up inspirations aside, mostly it’s the same staccato riffing, constipated vocals, and generic, rage-against-the-kidney-stone angst, perfectly timed as a fleeting fix until that next Metallica album ships. Kudos, anyway, for truth in titular advertising.
Faceless These Boston 'bangers say they've ''matured'' on their third album; for proof, consider ''I F -- -ing Hate You,'' a deeply felt diatribe against...a...Faceless These Boston 'bangers say they've ''matured'' on their third album; for proof, consider ''I F -- -ing Hate You,'' a deeply felt diatribe against...a...2003-04-11
Producer (group): Republic, Universal
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors
- Beyoncé releases new song, 'Formation'
- Olivia Munn teases her Psylocke fight scene in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'