These Boston ‘bangers say they’ve ”matured” on their third album; for proof, consider ”I F – -ing Hate You,” a deeply felt diatribe against…a contractor who worked on singer Sully Erna’s house. Such grown-up inspirations aside, mostly it’s the same staccato riffing, constipated vocals, and generic, rage-against-the-kidney-stone angst, perfectly timed as a fleeting fix until that next Metallica album ships. Kudos, anyway, for truth in titular advertising.
Faceless These Boston 'bangers say they've ''matured'' on their third album; for proof, consider ''I F -- -ing Hate You,'' a deeply felt diatribe against...a...Faceless These Boston 'bangers say they've ''matured'' on their third album; for proof, consider ''I F -- -ing Hate You,'' a deeply felt diatribe against...a...2003-04-11
Producer (group): Republic, Universal
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- M.I.A. follows group of refugees in powerful 'Borders' video
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'The Flash,' 'HTGAWM,' 'Arrow,' and more
- Ridley Scott reveals how 'Alien: Covenant' will connect to 'Alien'
- J.K. Rowling explains why Harry Potter named his son after Snape
- 'OUAT' star Colin O'Donoghue breaks down Hook's dark turn
- Wayne Coyne looks back on 'Clouds Taste Metallic' 20 years later
- Fabolous' new concept mixtape is out now