These Boston ‘bangers say they’ve ”matured” on their third album; for proof, consider ”I F – -ing Hate You,” a deeply felt diatribe against…a contractor who worked on singer Sully Erna’s house. Such grown-up inspirations aside, mostly it’s the same staccato riffing, constipated vocals, and generic, rage-against-the-kidney-stone angst, perfectly timed as a fleeting fix until that next Metallica album ships. Kudos, anyway, for truth in titular advertising.
Faceless These Boston 'bangers say they've ''matured'' on their third album; for proof, consider ''I F -- -ing Hate You,'' a deeply felt diatribe against...a...Faceless These Boston 'bangers say they've ''matured'' on their third album; for proof, consider ''I F -- -ing Hate You,'' a deeply felt diatribe against...a...2003-04-11
Producer (group): Republic, Universal
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Jason Isaacs to play villain in Gore Verbinski's horror flick 'A Cure for Wellness'
- 'Stitchers' react: Ambitious premise loses its thread
- Jay Rock shares introspective 'Money Trees Deuce'
- 'Entourage' becomes next victim of 'Honest Trailers' treatment
- 'Paper Towns' trailer sets up the mystery of Margo
- Twisted Sister documentary acquired by Music Box Films
- Gillian Anderson-led 'Streetcar Named Desire' coming to New York