These Boston ‘bangers say they’ve ”matured” on their third album; for proof, consider ”I F – -ing Hate You,” a deeply felt diatribe against…a contractor who worked on singer Sully Erna’s house. Such grown-up inspirations aside, mostly it’s the same staccato riffing, constipated vocals, and generic, rage-against-the-kidney-stone angst, perfectly timed as a fleeting fix until that next Metallica album ships. Kudos, anyway, for truth in titular advertising.
Faceless These Boston 'bangers say they've ''matured'' on their third album; for proof, consider ''I F -- -ing Hate You,'' a deeply felt diatribe against...a...Faceless These Boston 'bangers say they've ''matured'' on their third album; for proof, consider ''I F -- -ing Hate You,'' a deeply felt diatribe against...a...2003-04-11
Producer (group): Republic, Universal
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Iron Man' honest trailer proves Marvel can build a franchise out of anybody
- 'Heroes: Reborn': 5 ways the revival avoids past mistakes
- 'Graceland' sneak peek: The truth about Sid comes out!
- Whoopi Goldberg won't make 'snap judgments' on Bill Cosby
- The 'Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Road Chip' trailer is about what you'd expect
- Kathie Lee Gifford's daughter is a scream in her horror debut
- YouTube star Michelle Phan to release a digital comic
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!