These Boston ‘bangers say they’ve ”matured” on their third album; for proof, consider ”I F – -ing Hate You,” a deeply felt diatribe against…a contractor who worked on singer Sully Erna’s house. Such grown-up inspirations aside, mostly it’s the same staccato riffing, constipated vocals, and generic, rage-against-the-kidney-stone angst, perfectly timed as a fleeting fix until that next Metallica album ships. Kudos, anyway, for truth in titular advertising.
Faceless These Boston 'bangers say they've ''matured'' on their third album; for proof, consider ''I F -- -ing Hate You,'' a deeply felt diatribe against...a...Faceless These Boston 'bangers say they've ''matured'' on their third album; for proof, consider ''I F -- -ing Hate You,'' a deeply felt diatribe against...a...2003-04-11
Producer (group): Republic, Universal; Status: In Season
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Suge Knight hospitalized: 'can't really see'
- Kelly Clarkson to tour with Pentatonix
- SXSW: Director Craig William Macneill talks about making a maniac in horror-thriller 'The Boy'
- Terrence Howard explains his 'Whaa?' moment at the Oscars
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Oliver Stone's 'Snowden': First Look
- What's Playing on Broadway and Beyond
- Hear Ariana Grande on Cashmere Cat's breathy 'Adore'