You blew it, punk: You didn’t watch when CBS launched RHD this fall, so you missed Michael Mann’s corrosive, cobalt blue night view of L.A. homicide cops swarming crime scenes, led by Tom Sizemore (below) in a proud, chesty performance. CBS yanked the show, but now you got a second chance, yo-yo: USA is showing the last three, unaired episodes on Monday nights starting April 7. Don’t miss ‘em: They begin with ”Hellbound Train,” directed by Mann’s daughter Ami Canaan Mann, featuring Sizemore going one-on-one with a subway vigilante. The series concludes with a (in the words of a Band song) shoot-out in Chinatown. TV doesn’t get any more beautifully bruised than this. Join in RHD’s passing or be a chump for eternity.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!