You blew it, punk: You didn’t watch when CBS launched RHD this fall, so you missed Michael Mann’s corrosive, cobalt blue night view of L.A. homicide cops swarming crime scenes, led by Tom Sizemore (below) in a proud, chesty performance. CBS yanked the show, but now you got a second chance, yo-yo: USA is showing the last three, unaired episodes on Monday nights starting April 7. Don’t miss ‘em: They begin with ”Hellbound Train,” directed by Mann’s daughter Ami Canaan Mann, featuring Sizemore going one-on-one with a subway vigilante. The series concludes with a (in the words of a Band song) shoot-out in Chinatown. TV doesn’t get any more beautifully bruised than this. Join in RHD’s passing or be a chump for eternity.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George R.R. Martin reveals which religion inspired that 'Game of Thrones' cult
- How 50 Cent's near-fatal shooting wound up being a key part of 'Power'
- 'Game of Thrones' showrunner on why those two paths crossed now: 'this just felt right'
- 'Veep': What's next for Selina Meyer and Tom James
- Anne Meara, veteran actress and half of Stiller and Meara comedy team, dies at 85
- David Letterman tribute on Indy 500 car
- Cannes 2015: 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- George & Amal, the Rock, Anne Hathaway & More!