Is that a Panavision in his hand, or is director Jan De Bont just happy to see Angelina Jolie strap on her guns for July 25’s Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life? Here they chill on Santorini, Greece, where Lady Croft and Hong Kong star Simon Yam get into a spear-gun fight in an underwater temple. The hydrophobic Jolie did stunts herself, says Speed vet De Bont, who marvels, ”Everything you see you know is her.” No kidding.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Scandal' stars are back to work on season 6
- Eva Longoria dings Donald Trump at DNC: 'My father is not a rapist'
- 'Bachelorette': Wells gives 'spirited' episode recap on Snapchat
- Michelle Obama hits back at Donald Trump in powerful DNC speech
- Shannen Doherty shares breast cancer update after shaving head
- Paul Simon performs 'Bridge Over Troubled Water' at DNC
- Sarah Silverman to Bernie Sanders holdouts: 'You're being ridiculous'
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels