Is that a Panavision in his hand, or is director Jan De Bont just happy to see Angelina Jolie strap on her guns for July 25’s Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life? Here they chill on Santorini, Greece, where Lady Croft and Hong Kong star Simon Yam get into a spear-gun fight in an underwater temple. The hydrophobic Jolie did stunts herself, says Speed vet De Bont, who marvels, ”Everything you see you know is her.” No kidding.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Guilt' canceled by Freeform after one season
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Will DeLuca and Maggie ever reunite?
- Watch Lady Gaga dedicate emotional Dive Bar Tour set to her father
- Trump booed at charity dinner while cracking Clinton jokes
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' reveals Michaela's mom
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' boss, Liza Weil on that shocking hookup
- Carol Burnett to star in Amy Poehler-produced ABC comedy pilot