Is that a Panavision in his hand, or is director Jan De Bont just happy to see Angelina Jolie strap on her guns for July 25’s Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life? Here they chill on Santorini, Greece, where Lady Croft and Hong Kong star Simon Yam get into a spear-gun fight in an underwater temple. The hydrophobic Jolie did stunts herself, says Speed vet De Bont, who marvels, ”Everything you see you know is her.” No kidding.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Joss Whedon shares which Avenger he’d pick as president
- 'Game of Thrones': Emilia Clarke bares teeth with her 'dragon pack'
- Herschell Gordon Lewis, horror's 'godfather of gore,' dies at 87
- William Friedkin set for 'French Connection' anniversary screening
- WATCH: 'The Voice' coaches go head-to-head on game night
- 'Westworld' releases trippy new poster
- 'That Golden Girls Show' transforms quartet into puppets