Is that a Panavision in his hand, or is director Jan De Bont just happy to see Angelina Jolie strap on her guns for July 25’s Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life? Here they chill on Santorini, Greece, where Lady Croft and Hong Kong star Simon Yam get into a spear-gun fight in an underwater temple. The hydrophobic Jolie did stunts herself, says Speed vet De Bont, who marvels, ”Everything you see you know is her.” No kidding.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kanye West tapped as a headliner for Atlanta's Birthday Bash 20
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' hits No. 1
- Suge Knight refuses to attend hearing
- MTV 'Catfish' subject arrested in D.C.
- Tracy Morgan settles with Walmart
- '19 Kids and Counting' loses more ads
- John Legend and Meghan Trainor go a cappella in new 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' clip