Is that a Panavision in his hand, or is director Jan De Bont just happy to see Angelina Jolie strap on her guns for July 25’s Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life? Here they chill on Santorini, Greece, where Lady Croft and Hong Kong star Simon Yam get into a spear-gun fight in an underwater temple. The hydrophobic Jolie did stunts herself, says Speed vet De Bont, who marvels, ”Everything you see you know is her.” No kidding.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!