1. Shoot Out the Lights (1982), Richard & Linda Thompson 2. Double Fantasy (1980), John Lennon and Yoko Ono 3. Daydream Nation (1993), Sonic Youth 4. River Deep – Mountain High (1966), Ike & Tina Turner 5. Painful (1997), Yo La Tengo 6. Come As You Are (1976), Ashford & Simpson 6 1/2. White Blood Cells (2002), The White Stripes
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Beyoncé used New Orleans documentary footage 'with permission' in new 'Formation' video: rep
- Larry David hosts 'SNL': Talk about it here
- Listen to Chrisette Michele's a cappella cover of Adele's 'Hello'
- 'Zoolander 2' tries to recreate the magic of Magnum in new clip
- Tony Goldwyn teases Fitz's state of mind in 'Scandal' return
- Lady Gaga says Super Bowl performance is one of the highest honors