1. Shoot Out the Lights (1982), Richard & Linda Thompson 2. Double Fantasy (1980), John Lennon and Yoko Ono 3. Daydream Nation (1993), Sonic Youth 4. River Deep – Mountain High (1966), Ike & Tina Turner 5. Painful (1997), Yo La Tengo 6. Come As You Are (1976), Ashford & Simpson 6 1/2. White Blood Cells (2002), The White Stripes
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'House of Cards' premiere react: Blood on the Tracks
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!