1. Shoot Out the Lights (1982), Richard & Linda Thompson 2. Double Fantasy (1980), John Lennon and Yoko Ono 3. Daydream Nation (1993), Sonic Youth 4. River Deep – Mountain High (1966), Ike & Tina Turner 5. Painful (1997), Yo La Tengo 6. Come As You Are (1976), Ashford & Simpson 6 1/2. White Blood Cells (2002), The White Stripes
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- Katy Perry's Left Shark returns for Shark Week
- Joni Mitchell's attorney recomments permanent conservator
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!