HOW WILL HIS BAND MEASURE UP TO ITS POP-PUNK PEERS? This is such a little thumb for a guy. God, I don’t want to say that he’ll do little things, but…he’ll do little things that add up to a lot. WHAT’S HE ADDICTED TO? The idea of love. He’s got a gentle loop, like a little wave. Loops tend to be emotional fingerprints, so his motivation comes from the heart.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters