HOW WILL HIS BAND MEASURE UP TO ITS POP-PUNK PEERS? This is such a little thumb for a guy. God, I don’t want to say that he’ll do little things, but…he’ll do little things that add up to a lot. WHAT’S HE ADDICTED TO? The idea of love. He’s got a gentle loop, like a little wave. Loops tend to be emotional fingerprints, so his motivation comes from the heart.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Girl Meets World' picked up for season 3
- Secrets of BB-8: An EW 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video
- 'Arrow' star David Ramsey shares his theories on who's in the grave
- Everything you need to know about Apollo Creed before seeing 'Creed'
- Rosie O'Donnell calls Donald Trump's campaign 'a nightmare'
- Vine star thanks little boy who stood up to her catcaller
- The new 'Men in Black' movie will have a woman in black
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year