HOW WILL HIS BAND MEASURE UP TO ITS POP-PUNK PEERS? This is such a little thumb for a guy. God, I don’t want to say that he’ll do little things, but…he’ll do little things that add up to a lot. WHAT’S HE ADDICTED TO? The idea of love. He’s got a gentle loop, like a little wave. Loops tend to be emotional fingerprints, so his motivation comes from the heart.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Everything coming to Netflix in August
- 'American Crime': Timothy Hutton to return for season 3
- What to Watch Monday: Stephen Colbert goes live for DNC
- '7th Heaven' star: 'I was not necessarily the best actress'
- Beyoncé fan freaks out at Pokémon Go player during concert
- The company behind 'Pokémon Go' says trading is coming
- Fassbender: 'Alien: Covenant' will be 'much scarier' than 'Prometheus'
- 'Friends': See the Cast's Evolution Over 10 Years
- This Is What the First Lollapalooza Looked Like
- Comic-Con 2016: See Scenes From Marvel's Showcase
- Comic-Con 2016: See Portraits of Marvel Studios Stars
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 3 Panels
- Comic-Con 2016: Get Batty With the Cast of 'The Walking Dead'