HOW WILL HIS BAND MEASURE UP TO ITS POP-PUNK PEERS? This is such a little thumb for a guy. God, I don’t want to say that he’ll do little things, but…he’ll do little things that add up to a lot. WHAT’S HE ADDICTED TO? The idea of love. He’s got a gentle loop, like a little wave. Loops tend to be emotional fingerprints, so his motivation comes from the heart.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Death of "Superman Lives": What Happened?' clip: What killed the '90s superhero project?
- Prince releases surprise track, 'HARDROCKLOVER'
- Iggy Azalea calls out sexist media after Britney Spears tweets
- See the explosive teaser trailer for 'London Has Fallen'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': 3 new photos with inside scoop from showrunner
- Everything you need to know about EW's Comic-Con 2015 coverage
- 'Tank Girl' director to helm 'Doctor Who' season finale
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!