HOW WILL HIS BAND MEASURE UP TO ITS POP-PUNK PEERS? This is such a little thumb for a guy. God, I don’t want to say that he’ll do little things, but…he’ll do little things that add up to a lot. WHAT’S HE ADDICTED TO? The idea of love. He’s got a gentle loop, like a little wave. Loops tend to be emotional fingerprints, so his motivation comes from the heart.
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kristen Stewart, James Franco, Helena Bonham Carter join 'JT LeRoy'
- In defense of Cuba Gooding Jr. as O.J. Simpson
- 'The People v. O.J. Simpson': How the White Bronco chase was recreated
- 'Star Wars' meets 'Mario Kart' in 'Star Kart' fan video
- Courteney Cox sitcom 'Charity Case' lands pilot at Fox
- 'Frozen' holiday special to air on ABC in 2017
- Ben Stiller, Penélope Cruz strut on 'Zoolander 2' premiere's red-carpet runway