WINNER OF THE WEEK ‘Lord of the Rings’ Last year, hobbits bested Hogwarts: According to sales-figure sorcery just released by Publishers Weekly, Lord of the Rings-related books (including The Hobbit) narrowly outsold Harry Potter books in 2002. Are the wonderful wizards at odds?
Posted April 11 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' music video is bonkers, fantastic and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary
- Lifetime greenlights flick about Charles Manson gals