”Chicago” has successfully reignited the song-and-dance craze, and while the Oscar winner may seem to have it all, it can’t lay claim to any of the following: a guy break-dancing in a chicken costume, pregnant women pop-rocking in a maternity ward, and such timeless battle cries as ”Electros rule the dance floor now, sucka!” But you will find all of those things in Breakin’ 2: Electric Boogaloo. And, honestly, who needs Renée, Richard, and Catherine when you have guys like ”Shabba-Doo” and ”Boogaloo Shrimp”? While the story line – a bunch of breakers trying to save a community center from demolition – doesn’t have the same heat as a pair of murdering dames, it does allow Ice-T to bust out the very un-Ice-T rap of ”This is not a party, this is a demonstration/To try to counteract the city council’s legislation.”
Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo''Chicago'' has successfully reignited the song-and-dance craze, and while the Oscar winner may seem to have it all, it can't lay claim to any of the...Breakin' 2: Electric BoogalooPT94MPG''Chicago'' has successfully reignited the song-and-dance craze, and while the Oscar winner may seem to have it all, it can't lay claim to any of the...2003-04-15Ice-T
Starring: Lucinda Dickey; Starring: Ice-T; Director: Sam Firstenberg; Runtime (in minutes): 94; MPAA Rating: PG
Posted April 15 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Kate Snow previews 'Dateline' special 'Cosby Accusers Speak'
- Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Walking Dead,' 'The Flash,' 'Castle' and more
- Malcolm-Jamal Warner says the legacy of 'The Cosby Show' is 'tarnished'
- 7 tracks we loved this week from Car Seat Headrest to Selena Gomez
- Ultron sounds even better saying James Spader's lines from 'The Office'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' exclusive clip: Mary Lynn Rajskub is Boyle's dream woman
- 'The Vampire Diaries' can't take a bite out of the competition