After a three-year hiatus, Third Eye Blind are making their way back onto the charts with their latest release, ”Out of the Vein” (due out May 13). The Bay Area band’s third album features Moldy Peaches singer Kimya Dawson, along with more of the jangly power-pop that made their previous two CDs go platinum. Wondering why it’s taken so long to put out another album? Ask them yourself! In a future edition of Listen2This (EW’s subscriber-only monthly music supplement), frontman Stephan Jenkins will answer questions from fans. Send your queries to Listen2This@ew.com, and we’ll select some of the best for Jenkins to tackle. IMPORTANT: You must include your name and hometown for your questions to be considered.
Posted April 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Academy head on 'Birth of a Nation': People need to judge the movie
- Sam Mendes, Nick Hornby in talks for live-action 'James and the Giant Peach'
- Vincent D'Onofrio, Dean Norris join Eli Roth's 'Death Wish' remake
- Tim Kaine attacks Donald Trump for calling Hillary Clinton a 'bigot'
- Helen Mirren in talks for Disney's 'Nutcracker and the Four Realms'
- Eva Longoria to direct 'Jane the Virgin' episode
- Rio police charge Ryan Lochte with making false robbery report