After a three-year hiatus, Third Eye Blind are making their way back onto the charts with their latest release, ”Out of the Vein” (due out May 13). The Bay Area band’s third album features Moldy Peaches singer Kimya Dawson, along with more of the jangly power-pop that made their previous two CDs go platinum. Wondering why it’s taken so long to put out another album? Ask them yourself! In a future edition of Listen2This (EW’s subscriber-only monthly music supplement), frontman Stephan Jenkins will answer questions from fans. Send your queries to Listen2This@ew.com, and we’ll select some of the best for Jenkins to tackle. IMPORTANT: You must include your name and hometown for your questions to be considered.
Posted April 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lady Gaga to perform at the 2016 American Music Awards
- 'This Is Us' star on tonight's ep: 'We meet Jack in the present day'
- Chris Martin sings with kids Apple and Moses at charity event
- Watch the trailer for 'I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House'
- Michael Phelps brings his Phelps Face to new 'Call of Duty' trailer
- ABC cuts 'Notorious' order, possibly first canceled show
- Pussy Riot debut celebratory anthem 'Straight Outta Vagina'