After a three-year hiatus, Third Eye Blind are making their way back onto the charts with their latest release, ”Out of the Vein” (due out May 13). The Bay Area band’s third album features Moldy Peaches singer Kimya Dawson, along with more of the jangly power-pop that made their previous two CDs go platinum. Wondering why it’s taken so long to put out another album? Ask them yourself! In a future edition of Listen2This (EW’s subscriber-only monthly music supplement), frontman Stephan Jenkins will answer questions from fans. Send your queries to Listen2This@ew.com, and we’ll select some of the best for Jenkins to tackle. IMPORTANT: You must include your name and hometown for your questions to be considered.
Posted April 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!