After a three-year hiatus, Third Eye Blind are making their way back onto the charts with their latest release, ”Out of the Vein” (due out May 13). The Bay Area band’s third album features Moldy Peaches singer Kimya Dawson, along with more of the jangly power-pop that made their previous two CDs go platinum. Wondering why it’s taken so long to put out another album? Ask them yourself! In a future edition of Listen2This (EW’s subscriber-only monthly music supplement), frontman Stephan Jenkins will answer questions from fans. Send your queries to Listen2This@ew.com, and we’ll select some of the best for Jenkins to tackle. IMPORTANT: You must include your name and hometown for your questions to be considered.
Posted April 17 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?