Ron Livingston – who appeared in two episodes of Sex and the City last season as Carrie’s crush, writer Jack Berger – will be back when the show returns in mid-June. ”We’re picking up right where we left off, when we said we were going to have a real date,” says Livingston. Will Jack be the one to make Carrie forget all about Mr. Big? ”What I do know, I can’t tell.”… Justin Theroux, who played a sleazy director in Mulholland Drive and next appears in Charlie’s Angels 2, will guest on the June 1 season finale of Six Feet Under as a neighbor of Rachel Griffiths’ Brenda…. Now here’s the kind of TV reunion special we’d like to see: Roseanne wants to shoot scenes for her upcoming ABC reality show from the set of Best Damn Sports Show Period, the Fox Sports yakfest cohosted by her ex-husband Tom Arnold. ”She called Fox about bringing a crew down,” says Arnold, who likes the idea. ”Apparently, she asked the producers how the hell they could give me a show and not give her one. Which is a good question.”
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Panorama Day 2: Kendrick Lamar spreads the love in profound headlining set
- Comic-Con 2016 Day 3: See stars' cinemagraph portraits
- 'Hawaii Five-0' books Claire Forlani for recurring role
- WATCH: Danny McBride teases Neal's redemption on 'Vice Principals'
- Will Forte teases 'Last Man on Earth' season 3: 'New... Malibu... Death'
- Comic-Con 2016: 5 things to know from 'Riverdale' pilot
- WATCH: Sigourney Weaver thought she 'f---ed up' iconic 'Aliens' line