Ron Livingston – who appeared in two episodes of Sex and the City last season as Carrie’s crush, writer Jack Berger – will be back when the show returns in mid-June. ”We’re picking up right where we left off, when we said we were going to have a real date,” says Livingston. Will Jack be the one to make Carrie forget all about Mr. Big? ”What I do know, I can’t tell.”… Justin Theroux, who played a sleazy director in Mulholland Drive and next appears in Charlie’s Angels 2, will guest on the June 1 season finale of Six Feet Under as a neighbor of Rachel Griffiths’ Brenda…. Now here’s the kind of TV reunion special we’d like to see: Roseanne wants to shoot scenes for her upcoming ABC reality show from the set of Best Damn Sports Show Period, the Fox Sports yakfest cohosted by her ex-husband Tom Arnold. ”She called Fox about bringing a crew down,” says Arnold, who likes the idea. ”Apparently, she asked the producers how the hell they could give me a show and not give her one. Which is a good question.”
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Pure Genius': Augustus Prew teases show's upcoming love triangle
- Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star destroyed
- Patton Oswalt on his wife's death: 'Grief is an attack on life'
- The Shins share music video for new song, 'Dead Alive'
- Emily Barr previews new YA novel, 'The One Memory of Flora Banks'
- Niall Horan plays Would You Rather? on 'Ellen'
- WATCH: A bachelor party turns bloody in horror film 'SiREN' — exclusive
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like