Ron Livingston – who appeared in two episodes of Sex and the City last season as Carrie’s crush, writer Jack Berger – will be back when the show returns in mid-June. ”We’re picking up right where we left off, when we said we were going to have a real date,” says Livingston. Will Jack be the one to make Carrie forget all about Mr. Big? ”What I do know, I can’t tell.”… Justin Theroux, who played a sleazy director in Mulholland Drive and next appears in Charlie’s Angels 2, will guest on the June 1 season finale of Six Feet Under as a neighbor of Rachel Griffiths’ Brenda…. Now here’s the kind of TV reunion special we’d like to see: Roseanne wants to shoot scenes for her upcoming ABC reality show from the set of Best Damn Sports Show Period, the Fox Sports yakfest cohosted by her ex-husband Tom Arnold. ”She called Fox about bringing a crew down,” says Arnold, who likes the idea. ”Apparently, she asked the producers how the hell they could give me a show and not give her one. Which is a good question.”
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations
- 'NCIS' postmortem: Emily Wickersham reacts to Bishop's marriage troubles
- See the same-sex romance that was deleted from 'Love Actually'
- Kurt Cobain makes first Billboard chart appearance as solo artist