Ron Livingston – who appeared in two episodes of Sex and the City last season as Carrie’s crush, writer Jack Berger – will be back when the show returns in mid-June. ”We’re picking up right where we left off, when we said we were going to have a real date,” says Livingston. Will Jack be the one to make Carrie forget all about Mr. Big? ”What I do know, I can’t tell.”… Justin Theroux, who played a sleazy director in Mulholland Drive and next appears in Charlie’s Angels 2, will guest on the June 1 season finale of Six Feet Under as a neighbor of Rachel Griffiths’ Brenda…. Now here’s the kind of TV reunion special we’d like to see: Roseanne wants to shoot scenes for her upcoming ABC reality show from the set of Best Damn Sports Show Period, the Fox Sports yakfest cohosted by her ex-husband Tom Arnold. ”She called Fox about bringing a crew down,” says Arnold, who likes the idea. ”Apparently, she asked the producers how the hell they could give me a show and not give her one. Which is a good question.”
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rob Reiner blasts Donald Trump for advocating 'White Nationalism'
- 'Hamilton' cast to host voter registration event outside theater
- See an exclusive clip from the award-winning animated film, 'Long Way North'
- 'Peter Rabbit' movie cast confirmed
- Stephen King: 'A Trump presidency scares me more than anything else'
- 'Sherlock' releases season 4 episode titles
- 'Birth of a Nation': Fox Searchlight plans in-theater voter registration