The angels have landed! In this early scene from ”Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle” (due out June 27), the ladies have just swooped into Mongolia to free a captured U.S. marshal (The ”X-Files”’ Robert Patrick). Cameron Diaz is disguised as a Swedish tourist, Drew Barrymore as if she has ”gone native,” and Lucy Liu as her regular Angel self – since she’s the one who actually performs the rescue. ”The comedy’s a little broader,” Liu says of the sequel, ”there’s more dancing in it, and it’s really colorful and fun.”
(Charlie's Angels Full Throttle: Darren Michaels)
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- See Olivia Munn show off some serious Psylocke fighting skills
- Patrick Stewart really, really wants to join Taylor Swift’s squad
- 'Fantastic Four' cast says they still haven't seen the film
- Candace Cameron Bure shares new 'Fuller House' photo
- 'Deadpool' red band trailer to officially debut Tuesday on 'Conan'
- Dave Grohl responds in Italian to 1,000 fans who covered ‘Learn to Fly’
- Someone cut together 280 movies for an epic 'Uptown Funk' cover
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Sam Smith, Channing Tatum, Gwyneth Paltrow and More!