The angels have landed! In this early scene from ”Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle” (due out June 27), the ladies have just swooped into Mongolia to free a captured U.S. marshal (The ”X-Files”’ Robert Patrick). Cameron Diaz is disguised as a Swedish tourist, Drew Barrymore as if she has ”gone native,” and Lucy Liu as her regular Angel self – since she’s the one who actually performs the rescue. ”The comedy’s a little broader,” Liu says of the sequel, ”there’s more dancing in it, and it’s really colorful and fun.”
(Charlie's Angels Full Throttle: Darren Michaels)
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- J.K. Rowling loves Amy Schumer's book
- Chris Pratt encourages people to go outside and look for trolls
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'