The angels have landed! In this early scene from ”Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle” (due out June 27), the ladies have just swooped into Mongolia to free a captured U.S. marshal (The ”X-Files”’ Robert Patrick). Cameron Diaz is disguised as a Swedish tourist, Drew Barrymore as if she has ”gone native,” and Lucy Liu as her regular Angel self – since she’s the one who actually performs the rescue. ”The comedy’s a little broader,” Liu says of the sequel, ”there’s more dancing in it, and it’s really colorful and fun.”
(Charlie's Angels Full Throttle: Darren Michaels)
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Silicon Valley' star T.J. Miller on his 'absurd' HBO pilot 'The Gorburger Show'
- Casting Net: Woody Harrelson, Laura Dern in negotiations for 'Wilson'
- Watch: Natalie Portman relives 'dark moments' at Harvard in commencement speech
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- 'Serial' set for two more seasons
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans wanted for allegedly attacking ex-fiance
- Kanye West tapped as a headliner for Atlanta's Birthday Bash 20