Vin Diesel plays a DEA special-ops agent whose wife is murdered by an underworld force. This revenge tale is sour, sadistic, and stale from sitting on the shelf since the pre-XXX era. Diesel is one of those actors who goes increasingly out of focus the more the camera fixates on him. Man is a threadbare, hand-me-down of a thriller; even its obligatory twists feel preworn.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Vin Diesel, Juan Fernandez, Jeff Kober, Jacqueline Obradors, Timothy Olyphant, Larenz Tate; Director: F. Gary Gray; Author: Christian Gudegast, Paul Scheuring; Release Date Wide: 04/04/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- David Spade: 'Fameless' isn't mean-spirited — the contestants are too 'thirsty'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp': On the set of the prequel
- Azealia Banks: Australian crowds are 'violent' and 'terrible'
- Exclusive clip from TV satire 'Shooting the Warwicks' is unreal
- Diane Keaton joins Jude Law for HBO's 'The Young Pope'
- Someone's made a 'Breaking Bad'-inspired coffee shop
- Netflix cancels 'Lilyhammer' after three seasons
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- The Hemsworths, Eva Longoria, Tom Cruise & More!