Vin Diesel plays a DEA special-ops agent whose wife is murdered by an underworld force. This revenge tale is sour, sadistic, and stale from sitting on the shelf since the pre-XXX era. Diesel is one of those actors who goes increasingly out of focus the more the camera fixates on him. Man is a threadbare, hand-me-down of a thriller; even its obligatory twists feel preworn.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Vin Diesel, Juan Fernandez, Jeff Kober, Jacqueline Obradors, Timothy Olyphant, Larenz Tate; Director: F. Gary Gray; Author: Christian Gudegast, Paul Scheuring; Release Date Wide: 04/04/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary
- Lifetime greenlights flick about Charles Manson gals
- 'Graceland' first look: Watch Johnny help Sid escape
- Flo Rida, Emmitt Smith nix Miss USA
- Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs: 'Like Hamlet, times two,' says co-star Kate Winslet
- Happy Canada Day: 20 Canadian actors we love
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Beyoncé, LL Cool J, Taylor Swift & More!