Vin Diesel plays a DEA special-ops agent whose wife is murdered by an underworld force. This revenge tale is sour, sadistic, and stale from sitting on the shelf since the pre-XXX era. Diesel is one of those actors who goes increasingly out of focus the more the camera fixates on him. Man is a threadbare, hand-me-down of a thriller; even its obligatory twists feel preworn.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Vin Diesel, Juan Fernandez, Jeff Kober, Jacqueline Obradors, Timothy Olyphant, Larenz Tate; Director: F. Gary Gray; Author: Christian Gudegast, Paul Scheuring; Release Date Wide: 04/04/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Dave Grohl tells Foo Fighters crowd the band recorded five new songs
- Beauty and the Beast to end with season 4
- T.I. apologizes for saying a woman can't be president
- How ABBA (and that ‘Waterloo’ scene) made it into 'Muriel’s Wedding'
- First look of 'Big Brother' contestants on 'Bold and the Beautiful'
- Mark Hamill denies flubbing Leia's name in 'Star Wars'
- Quentin Tarantino: Black critics 'have to deal with me'
- 25 Unforgettable Dresses From the Past 25 Years
- Box Office Flops: 19 Notorious Opening Weekends
- EW's 25 Best Movies in 25 Years
- EW Reunions: Bonus portraits of your favorite TV and movie casts
- 'The Walking Dead': 15 Exclusive Storyboard Illustrations From Season 6
- Cast Reunions: See Costars Then And Now