Vin Diesel plays a DEA special-ops agent whose wife is murdered by an underworld force. This revenge tale is sour, sadistic, and stale from sitting on the shelf since the pre-XXX era. Diesel is one of those actors who goes increasingly out of focus the more the camera fixates on him. Man is a threadbare, hand-me-down of a thriller; even its obligatory twists feel preworn.
Genre: Action/Adventure, Mystery and Thriller, Drama; Starring: Vin Diesel, Juan Fernandez, Jeff Kober, Jacqueline Obradors, Timothy Olyphant, Larenz Tate; Director: F. Gary Gray; Author: Christian Gudegast, Paul Scheuring; Release Date Wide: 04/04/2003; Runtime (in minutes): 105; MPAA Rating: R; Distributor: New Line Cinema
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Azealia Banks to make feature film debut in RZA's 'Coco'
- Taylor Swift saluted with 8-foot Lego portrait at U.K. resort
- Tina Fey, Amy Poehler action figures
- 'Point Break' remake gets its first trailer
- Kris Jenner to trademark 'momager'
- Listen to Juanes go EDM with Cédric Gervais in new song 'Este Amor'
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Bryce & Chris, Karlie Kloss, Tony & Gaga and More!