In ”The Tuxedo,” it was a suit that gave Jackie Chan his superhuman fighting powers. Here, the action star relies on accessories, namely a magical pendant. Playing a dead cop-turned-immortal warrior, Chan teams with alive-and-kicking Interpol agent Claire Forlani to battle an evil mastermind (Julian Sands).
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' goes diamond
- Brie Larson and Saoirse Ronan to be honored by Santa Barbara Film Festival
- 'Survivor Talk': Stephen and Ciera critique each other's games
- New honest trailer points out how 'Minions' is kind of like 'Joey'
- Digital stars call for YouTube to delete Sam Pepper's channel
- Fox responds to reports of bear rape in 'The Revenant'
- 'Scream Queens' exclusive: Black Friday gets bloody