In ”The Tuxedo,” it was a suit that gave Jackie Chan his superhuman fighting powers. Here, the action star relies on accessories, namely a magical pendant. Playing a dead cop-turned-immortal warrior, Chan teams with alive-and-kicking Interpol agent Claire Forlani to battle an evil mastermind (Julian Sands).
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lilly Singh admits the hardest part of filming 'A Trip to Unicorn Island'
- Amy Schumer takes on serious role in veteran drama 'Thank You for Your Service'
- 'Vinyl' showrunner Terence Winter picks his favorite vinyl record
- Starz greenlights 'White Queen' sequel 'The White Princess'
- Josh Gad to star in weight-loss comedy 'Heavy Duty'
- 'Frozen' musical sets Broadway arrival for 2018
- Will Smith praises 'Fresh Prince' costar Janet Hubert after recent barbs