In ”The Tuxedo,” it was a suit that gave Jackie Chan his superhuman fighting powers. Here, the action star relies on accessories, namely a magical pendant. Playing a dead cop-turned-immortal warrior, Chan teams with alive-and-kicking Interpol agent Claire Forlani to battle an evil mastermind (Julian Sands).
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lewis Black yells at roommates so you don't have to
- 'Morgan' trailer: Kate Mara gets an ominous intro to artificial life
- Bonnaroo: The uncensored history of America's wildest festival
- Emilia Clarke sings 'MMMBop' in Dothraki
- The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher talks connection with Jordan Rodgers
- The Roots reenact an awkward scene from 'The Bachelorette'
- Shura releases new '80s-inspired track, 'What's It Gonna Be'