In ”The Tuxedo,” it was a suit that gave Jackie Chan his superhuman fighting powers. Here, the action star relies on accessories, namely a magical pendant. Playing a dead cop-turned-immortal warrior, Chan teams with alive-and-kicking Interpol agent Claire Forlani to battle an evil mastermind (Julian Sands).
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Margaret Qualley dances, shoots lasers in Spike Jonze's perfume ad
- Student Academy Award winners announced
- Lance Bass: Gay dating show will be 'more realistic' than 'The Bachelor'
- Gene Wilder: An appreciation
- Here's where you can watch Gene Wilder's best movies
- Alicia Silverstone, Mena Suvari Share 'American Woman' Photos
- 'Stranger Things' stars share adorable on-set photos