Inspired by Michael Moore’s Oscar speech, Beverly Hills’ new Mosaic Hotel is offering $359 packages for those on the left and the right. Hollywood liberals can stay in a Michael Moore room on – get this – the left side of the hotel; Martin Sheen movie included. For the more conservative, Arnold Schwarzenegger rooms are located on, yes, the right side; TVs tuned to Fox News Channel. What’s next – a Bill Clinton package where you hop from suite to suite?
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Ghostbusters' new car: Paul Feig reveals #whattheygonnadrive
- Gay marriage ruling movie in the works at Fox
- Casting Net: Ellen Page signs on for Iraq War drama Lioness
- Hillary Clinton talks 'SNL' impressions
- Miss USA pageant names new hosts
- Rosie Perez leaving 'The View'
- Jeff Goldblum and wife welcome first son on the only possible day
- 'American Idol Live!' tour photos: Let's go backstage!
- They look like THAT now? See some of the latest child stars all grown up
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!