Inspired by Michael Moore’s Oscar speech, Beverly Hills’ new Mosaic Hotel is offering $359 packages for those on the left and the right. Hollywood liberals can stay in a Michael Moore room on – get this – the left side of the hotel; Martin Sheen movie included. For the more conservative, Arnold Schwarzenegger rooms are located on, yes, the right side; TVs tuned to Fox News Channel. What’s next – a Bill Clinton package where you hop from suite to suite?
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Bieber walks off stage after asking fans to stop screaming
- Kings of Leon nab first No. 1 album with 'Walls'
- John Oliver offers Trump Emmy in return for accepting election results
- What to Watch Monday: Lynda Carter meets 'Supergirl'
- 'The Walking Dead' producers explain that crazy cliffhanger resolution
- 'The Walking Dead': Michael Cudlitz reflects on Abraham's big moment
- 'The Walking Dead': Steven Yeun weighs in on Glenn's fate