Inspired by Michael Moore’s Oscar speech, Beverly Hills’ new Mosaic Hotel is offering $359 packages for those on the left and the right. Hollywood liberals can stay in a Michael Moore room on – get this – the left side of the hotel; Martin Sheen movie included. For the more conservative, Arnold Schwarzenegger rooms are located on, yes, the right side; TVs tuned to Fox News Channel. What’s next – a Bill Clinton package where you hop from suite to suite?
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Agent Carter' takes on Tinseltown in season 2 teaser
- Idris Elba 'nearly died' filming 'Beasts of No Nation'
- Zach Galligan wants to return for 'Gremlins 3'
- Hear Erykah Badu and Andre 3000 team up for 'Hello'
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'