Inspired by Michael Moore’s Oscar speech, Beverly Hills’ new Mosaic Hotel is offering $359 packages for those on the left and the right. Hollywood liberals can stay in a Michael Moore room on – get this – the left side of the hotel; Martin Sheen movie included. For the more conservative, Arnold Schwarzenegger rooms are located on, yes, the right side; TVs tuned to Fox News Channel. What’s next – a Bill Clinton package where you hop from suite to suite?
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- 'Fantastic Four' trailer arrives with hints of Doom
- 'Star Wars: Rogue One' will depict raid to steal original Death Star plans
- 'Furious 7' holds off 'Paul Blart' to win box office for third weekend in a row
- Victoria Justice breaks news to fans on Twitter: 'Eye Candy' canceled by MTV
- Jon Stewart explains why he quit 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Sudeikis: Now (Tribeca), then ('SNL'), future ('Fletch'?)
- 'Outlander' boss on Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Kellie Pickler, Julia Roberts, Taylor Swift & More!