Inspired by Michael Moore’s Oscar speech, Beverly Hills’ new Mosaic Hotel is offering $359 packages for those on the left and the right. Hollywood liberals can stay in a Michael Moore room on – get this – the left side of the hotel; Martin Sheen movie included. For the more conservative, Arnold Schwarzenegger rooms are located on, yes, the right side; TVs tuned to Fox News Channel. What’s next – a Bill Clinton package where you hop from suite to suite?
Posted April 18 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Meet Jon Rudnitsky, the newest 'SNL' featured player
- The Democratic Party approves of Kanye West's presidential run
- Broadway-bound 'SpongeBob' musical to premiering in Chicago
- 'Drunk History' season 3 scoop: Will Ferrell as Roald Dahl and more
- One Direction producer previews new 1D album: 'We're experimenting a little'
- Rachel Bilson, Autumn Reeser stage 'O.C.' reunion at 'Unauthorized O.C. Musical'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' ratings dip to still-huge numbers
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Reese Witherspoon, Aziz Ansari, Brooks & Julianne and More!