Is she ready for her acting career to Blossom again? Not so much, but Mayim Bialik did take a brief break from her Ph.D. studies in neuroscience to make her first prime-time network appearance since, well, Blossom went off the air in 1995. She’ll guest-star on the May 5 episode of 7th Heaven as a grifter who’s counseled by Chandler (Jeremy London). ”It was nice to play an adult role, not an age with a ‘teen’ after it,” notes Bialik, who was sent the script on a whim by Heaven creator (and former Blossom scribe) Brenda Hampton…. Whitney Houston will give Boston Public the greatest love of all – a guest appearance on the season finale, airing May 12. In the episode, the diva accepts a student’s invitation to attend the prom and winds up performing a song from her latest album…. CBS has discovered the joy of supersizing and will expand two of its mainstays for the last week of sweeps: On May 19, the network will tack an extra 15 minutes each onto the season finales of Everybody Loves Raymond and CSI: Miami.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Exorcist' cast reveals creepy activity on series set
- 'Edge of Tomorrow 2' is 'a sequel that's a prequel,' director says
- Destiny's Child fans freak out over new official Instagram account
- Preview Stephen King's children's book 'Charlie the Choo-Choo'
- Leslie Odom Jr. performs Sara Bareilles’ powerful election anthem
- 'This Is Us' star Chrissy Metz on Kate's reveal about Jack
- Kid Cudi responds to Drake diss: 'Say it to my face'