The winner of the second ”Project Greenlight” competition (which begins airing on HBO June 22) follows a high schooler who enjoys reenacting World War II battles.
(The Battle of Shaker Heights: Merle Weismiller)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Thom Yorke made an 18-day-long soundtrack, still not new Radiohead music
- Two more seasons of 'Serial' are on their way
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans wanted for allegedly attacking ex-fiance
- Kanye West tapped as a headliner for Atlanta's Birthday Bash 20
- Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' hits No. 1
- Suge Knight refuses to attend hearing
- MTV 'Catfish' subject arrested in D.C.