A 2002 Sundance fave from first-time helmer Karen Moncrieff features newcomer Agnes Bruckner as a student and aspiring poet who turns to her English teacher (David Strathairn) for solace when her family life begins to fracture.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Master of None' renewed for season 2, coming 2017
- 'Roots' remake gets intense first trailer
- How 'Street Fighter V' will be 'the dominant fighting game of this generation'
- Kanye West reveals album cover for 'The Life of Pablo'
- See the first trailer for HBO's Mike Nichols documentary
- Dashboard Confessional: 'Emo' goes mainstream in 'Jeopardy!' answer