A 2002 Sundance fave from first-time helmer Karen Moncrieff features newcomer Agnes Bruckner as a student and aspiring poet who turns to her English teacher (David Strathairn) for solace when her family life begins to fracture.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters