A 2002 Sundance fave from first-time helmer Karen Moncrieff features newcomer Agnes Bruckner as a student and aspiring poet who turns to her English teacher (David Strathairn) for solace when her family life begins to fracture.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Walking Dead': Jeffrey Dean Morgan on why Saviors follow Negan
- Alec Baldwin calls out brother Stephen during 'SNL' debate cold open
- Benedict Cumberbatch to host final 'SNL' before election
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg set to perform in an opera
- 'Ghostbusters' director gets 'choked up' by supportive fans
- Miley Cyrus storms Virginia college to campaign for Hillary Clinton
- Lauryn Hill gives powerful performance of 'Rebel' on 'Charlie Rose'