Under pressure from his parents to find a suitable wife, an Indian dotcom millionaire hires a call girl to pose as his bride-to-be. While they give his folks the old song and dance – often literally in this send-up of Bollywood musical conventions – they start to fall for each other.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Mickey Rourke: The 10 most outrageous quotes from his podcast with Alec Baldwin
- Conan O'Brien mimics Cam Newton in 'Post-Joke Press Conference'
- Second City establishes Harold Ramis Film School in Chicago
- See the trailer and read an excerpt from Veronica Rossi's 'Riders' -- exclusive
- Kelly Clarkson announces new book with daughter River Rose
- Tom Hiddleston lives the high life in new 'High-Rise' trailer
- 'Walking Dead' director on the 'unprecedented' midseason premiere