Under pressure from his parents to find a suitable wife, an Indian dotcom millionaire hires a call girl to pose as his bride-to-be. While they give his folks the old song and dance – often literally in this send-up of Bollywood musical conventions – they start to fall for each other.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Ryan Lochte is 'Drunk Frat Boy' in parody song of Rio robbery apology
- Fox News host calls Red Hot Chili Peppers 'worst band on the planet'
- Bella Thorne comes out as bisexual
- 'Dead of Summer' unveils killer Amy twist
- Former Miss Universe becomes U.S. citizen to vote against Donald Trump
- 'Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders' trailer: Vintage villains are back
- Amy Schumer met Beyoncé at the Met Gala, but still left early