Under pressure from his parents to find a suitable wife, an Indian dotcom millionaire hires a call girl to pose as his bride-to-be. While they give his folks the old song and dance – often literally in this send-up of Bollywood musical conventions – they start to fall for each other.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Jason Bourne' franchise gets the Honest Trailers treatment
- 'Justice League' star to make cameo in 'Suicide Squad'
- WATCH: Kelsea Ballerini covers Britney Spears on 'Greatest Hits'
- Matt Damon on 'Project Greenlight': 'We don't want to give up on it'
- Gwen Stefani brings bullied fan on stage during concert
- Carole King performs 'You've Got a Friend' for Hillary Clinton at DNC
- Recently discovered Michael Crichton novel 'Dragon Teeth' coming in 2017