Under pressure from his parents to find a suitable wife, an Indian dotcom millionaire hires a call girl to pose as his bride-to-be. While they give his folks the old song and dance – often literally in this send-up of Bollywood musical conventions – they start to fall for each other.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Terminator Genisys' reviews: What are the critics saying?
- Rihanna's 'Bitch Better Have My Money' video is bonkers--and totally NSFW
- 'Sesame Street's' Maria is departing after more than 40 years
- Casting Net: Michael Ian Black and Missi Pyle sign on for 'Slash'
- Blood Orange releases Charleston-influenced song 'Do You See My Skin Through The Flames?'
- Rihanna has done something no one else has ever done
- Chumbawamba launched Kickstarter for I Get Knocked Down documentary