Sean Penn and U2’s Bono help explain the genius of the late literary hell-raiser and ”Barfly” screenwriter Charles Bukowski in this documentary by John Dullaghan.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Justin Timberlake is dropping 'Can't Stop the Feeling' on Friday
- 'Survivor: Kaôh Rōng': The majority alliance begins to crumble
- Channing Tatum announces 'Magic Mike Live' show in Las Vegas
- Ava DuVernay departs as director of 'Intelligent Life'
- 'Family Guy' mocks Donald Trump as 'dumb loudmouth' in Emmy mailer
- 'Fuller House' cast shares photos from first day back on set
- Andrew Garfield to star in crime thriller from 'It Follows' director