Sean Penn and U2’s Bono help explain the genius of the late literary hell-raiser and ”Barfly” screenwriter Charles Bukowski in this documentary by John Dullaghan.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Frozen' musical sets Broadway arrival for 2018
- Will Smith praises 'Fresh Prince' costar Janet Hubert after recent barbs
- Hall & Oates announce summer tour
- New study says female characters increased in 2015's top films
- Keira Knightley in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Stephen King thinks 'Dark Tower' movie will happen with Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey
- 'The Maltese Falcon' returning to theaters for 75th anniversary