Sean Penn and U2’s Bono help explain the genius of the late literary hell-raiser and ”Barfly” screenwriter Charles Bukowski in this documentary by John Dullaghan.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Rob Delaney and Sharon Horgan make messy love in Amazon’s 'Catastrophe'
- How Walk the Moon scored a summer pop hit in 'Shut Up and Dance'
- Jason Segel's 'Nightmares! The Sleepwalker Tonic': Read an EW exclusive excerpt
- Archie Panjabi reacts to Kalinda and Alicia's final 'Good Wife' scene
- Sam Shepard arrested on drunk driving charges
- Ransom Riggs talks 'Library of Souls,' reveals cover art
- Joni Mitchell discusses fame in unearthed 1986 interview
- Bill Paxton reminisces about 15 key roles
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- Ben Affleck, Taylor Swift, the Entourage Guys & More!