Sean Penn and U2’s Bono help explain the genius of the late literary hell-raiser and ”Barfly” screenwriter Charles Bukowski in this documentary by John Dullaghan.
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Gods of Egypt' director: 'Our casting choices should have been more diverse'
- Patti LaBelle spends Thanksgiving with pie fan James Wright
- Hear Sia's new single 'One Million Bullets'
- A breakdown of the 13 most absurd moments in the 'Rocky IV' training montages
- Anne Hathaway is pregnant
- New look at 'Batman v Superman' will debut during 'Gotham' fall finale
- Daniel Radcliffe says he was 'not wanking' on set of 'Harry Potter'