Director Bart Freundlich, whose last film, ”World Traveler,” tackled a guy’s early midlife crisis, does a 180 with this remake of the 2002 Danish caper ”Klatretosen,” about a girl (”Panic Room”’s Kristen Stewart) who robs a bank to pay for an operation to save her father.
(Catch the Kid: Richard Foreman)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- Cary Fukunaga leaves Stephen King adaptation 'It,' production indefinitely delayed
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- Ben Stiller tweets about mom Anne Meara
- Max Greenfield joins 'AHS: Hotel' cast
- Josh Duggar: Eye on awkward joke in clip
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!