Director Bart Freundlich, whose last film, ”World Traveler,” tackled a guy’s early midlife crisis, does a 180 with this remake of the 2002 Danish caper ”Klatretosen,” about a girl (”Panic Room”’s Kristen Stewart) who robs a bank to pay for an operation to save her father.
(Catch the Kid: Richard Foreman)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Fall Out Boyz II Men perform 'Motownphilly' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 'Hamilton' creator wrote new cantina music for 'Star Wars'
- Spotify reveals most streamed artist of the year
- 5 questions from the season 2 premiere of 'Transparent'
- Gotham Awards 2015: 'Spotlight,' 'Tangerine' top the winners list
- Reese Witherspoon developing movie about Barbie creator, with an eye to star
- Casting Net: Alicia Vikander joins James McAvoy in romantic thriller