There’s a song title on Chris Cagle’s second album that gets right to the heart of the problem – ”Chicks Dig It,” which could well serve as the manifesto of country radio and its devotion to a presumably sentimental female demographic. Cagle has a little vocal character and some promise as a writer, but like most recent male upstarts, he’s so devoted to soaring sweetness that even the up-tempos feel like ballads. Memo to Cagle: Chicks dig cojones, too.
Chris Cagle There's a song title on Chris Cagle's second album that gets right to the heart of the problem -- ''Chicks Dig It,'' which could well serve as the...Chris CagleCountry There's a song title on Chris Cagle's second album that gets right to the heart of the problem -- ''Chicks Dig It,'' which could well serve as the...2003-04-25
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Chris Cagle; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Brandy teases new music: 'An album is definitely in the works'
- Exclusive 'Walking Dead' reunion of deceased characters
- Supermodels become superheroes in Marvel's new collaboration
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Outlander' season 2 trailer, premiere date revealed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: 'Grey's' star explains social media brand
- Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult are dystopian lovers in new 'Equals' trailer
- Ryan Reynolds pranked Blake Lively while she was in labor
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996
- 'Beautiful Girls': Where Are They Now?
- 15 Musicians Who Banned Candidates From Using Their Songs
- See '90s Stars at the 1996 'Broken Arrow' Premiere