There’s a song title on Chris Cagle’s second album that gets right to the heart of the problem – ”Chicks Dig It,” which could well serve as the manifesto of country radio and its devotion to a presumably sentimental female demographic. Cagle has a little vocal character and some promise as a writer, but like most recent male upstarts, he’s so devoted to soaring sweetness that even the up-tempos feel like ballads. Memo to Cagle: Chicks dig cojones, too.
Chris Cagle There's a song title on Chris Cagle's second album that gets right to the heart of the problem -- ''Chicks Dig It,'' which could well serve as the...Chris CagleCountry There's a song title on Chris Cagle's second album that gets right to the heart of the problem -- ''Chicks Dig It,'' which could well serve as the...2003-04-25
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Chris Cagle; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Madonna fires back at BET after Twitter diss: 'I will shade you'
- Here's how Mindy Kaling pranked B.J. Novak on 'The Office'
- Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros host vow renewal at N.C. show
- Hugh Jackman congratulates class of 2016 with graduation throwback pic
- 'Kung Fury' director teases a sequel
- Stan Lee weighs in on the 'Captain America' Hydra twist
- Watch Lady Gaga ride with Mario Andretti at the Indianapolis 500
- The Best Summer Vacations in Movies
- See Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes Photos From Disney Channel Original Movies
- Getting 'Close' With Nick Jonas: See EW's Exclusive Cover Shoot
- Carpool Karaoke: James Corden's Most-Watched Videos
- The Most Famous Swimsuit Scenes From TV and Movies
- See All of Entertainment Weekly's X-Men Covers