There’s a song title on Chris Cagle’s second album that gets right to the heart of the problem – ”Chicks Dig It,” which could well serve as the manifesto of country radio and its devotion to a presumably sentimental female demographic. Cagle has a little vocal character and some promise as a writer, but like most recent male upstarts, he’s so devoted to soaring sweetness that even the up-tempos feel like ballads. Memo to Cagle: Chicks dig cojones, too.
Chris Cagle There's a song title on Chris Cagle's second album that gets right to the heart of the problem -- ''Chicks Dig It,'' which could well serve as the...Chris CagleCountry There's a song title on Chris Cagle's second album that gets right to the heart of the problem -- ''Chicks Dig It,'' which could well serve as the...2003-04-25
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Chris Cagle; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'We Are Your Friends' had one of the worst openings in history
- Details on the 'AHS: Hotel' Halloween episodes with Lily Rabe and Darren Criss
- 'Hannibal' finale review: A perversely romantic, totally satisfying last supper
- Caitlyn Jenner on the realities of dating as a transgender woman
- See how 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' created 'The Twins'
- Nick Jonas passionately lip-synced to ‘Let It Go’ at Demi Lovato’s pre-VMAs concert
- Vin Diesel teases a sequel to 'The Iron Giant'
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!