There’s a song title on Chris Cagle’s second album that gets right to the heart of the problem – ”Chicks Dig It,” which could well serve as the manifesto of country radio and its devotion to a presumably sentimental female demographic. Cagle has a little vocal character and some promise as a writer, but like most recent male upstarts, he’s so devoted to soaring sweetness that even the up-tempos feel like ballads. Memo to Cagle: Chicks dig cojones, too.
Chris Cagle There's a song title on Chris Cagle's second album that gets right to the heart of the problem -- ''Chicks Dig It,'' which could well serve as the...Chris CagleCountry There's a song title on Chris Cagle's second album that gets right to the heart of the problem -- ''Chicks Dig It,'' which could well serve as the...2003-04-25
Genre: Country; Lead Performer: Chris Cagle; Producer (group): Capitol
Posted January 17 2015 — 4:48 AM EST
- Arnold Schwarzenegger acts out his film career highlights in 6 minutes with James Corden
- Ellen Albertini Dow, 'Wedding Singer’ rapping grandmother, dies at 101
- 'Django Unchained' actress pleads no contest to disturbing the peace
- Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black go to Extreme: Watch their 'More Than Words' tribute
- Jeremy Renner says he got in 'internet trouble' for Black Widow comment
- Ryan Gosling eats his cereal in tribute to late meme-creator
- Casting Net: Courtney Love, Timothy Hutton, Giancarlo Esposito join James Franco's 'The Long Home'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Gisele Bündchen, Patrick Dempsey, Rosamund Pike & More!