John Malkovich’s directorial debut stars ”Before Night Falls”’ Javier Bardem as a Latin American police officer pursuing a guerilla leader and battling corrupt superiors. He finds respite in a ballet teacher (Laura Morante) who isn’t quite what she seems.
(The Dancer Upstairs: : Paola Ardizzoni)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- What we learned from the 'Shannara Chronicles' panel
- Singer-songwriter Robbin Thompson dies at 66
- David Duchovny explains why Mulder is actually the worst FBI agent ever
- What's the word on the return of 'The X-Files'?
- 'Teen Wolf' cast teases new big bad at New York Comic Con
- What we learned from the 'Shadowhunters' panel at Comic-Con
- Vin Diesel shares the tragic reason why he takes stunts so seriously