Stephen Frears’ noirish thriller kicks off when a London hotel’s Nigerian-immigrant night clerk (Chiwetel Ejiofor) finds a bloody human heart clogging a toilet. From there, he and the cute Turkish chambermaid (Audrey Tautou) uncover a conspiracy.
(Dirty Pretty Things: Laurie Sparham)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Lena Dunham, America Ferrera slam Donald Trump at DNC
- Mothers of slain black youth deliver powerful speeches at DNC
- Jessica Chastain in talks to join Jake Gyllenhaal's 'The Division'
- Elizabeth Banks compares Donald Trump to 'Hunger Games' character
- Oprah Winfrey to reunite with Ava DuVernay on 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Lauren Conrad teases new secrets revealed upcoming The Hills special
- 'Hands of Stone': Roberto Durán earns his nickname in new clip