Stephen Frears’ noirish thriller kicks off when a London hotel’s Nigerian-immigrant night clerk (Chiwetel Ejiofor) finds a bloody human heart clogging a toilet. From there, he and the cute Turkish chambermaid (Audrey Tautou) uncover a conspiracy.
(Dirty Pretty Things: Laurie Sparham)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- Helen Mirren in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Nicholas Brendon opens up about suicide attempt on 'Dr. Phil'
- What if Peter Griffin was the voice of Chewbacca?
- John 'Cha Cha' Ciarcia, actor on 'The Sopranos,' dies at 75
- People are naming their kids after the 'Empire' family
- Academy unveils shortlist of 15 Best Documentary contenders
- Mark Zuckerberg welcomes baby, pledges 99% of Facebook stock to charity