Stephen Frears’ noirish thriller kicks off when a London hotel’s Nigerian-immigrant night clerk (Chiwetel Ejiofor) finds a bloody human heart clogging a toilet. From there, he and the cute Turkish chambermaid (Audrey Tautou) uncover a conspiracy.
(Dirty Pretty Things: Laurie Sparham)
Posted April 25 2003 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters